JETS @STONE

JET4LIFE84

Both teams are slightly down this year, but I see the jets coming out on top in the rivalry this year. Jets have scored a more points on the season, just have not put a whole game together. Winner of this game goes to the playoffs loser is sitting them out. A lot on the line here, what does everyone think?

JETS- 33

STONE- 13

21 minutes ago, imakebigputts said:

No chance either teams wins by 20+ what a joke! Have you seen the teams play? 

CCHS 16 - Stone 12 for the biggest win in Jets history....One splash play will the be the difference. 

I heard the new coach at CCHS is out if he loses.... more than just playoffs on the line for this one... 

Hard for me to imagine that CCCHS would get rid of a young coach in his 1st year when CCCHS may be the worst program in TN over the last 15 years.  They are 18-122 in that span, including 7 winless seasons.  Unless he has done somethng unethical, I do not see it happening win or lose against Stone Memorial.  

34 minutes ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Out like he is leaving? or Out, like he will be canned? Not sure where you are getting that info but not sure if you know what you are talking about. We finally got our guy, he is not going anywhere. 

I just heard from a staff member over there that he wasn’t happy. Heard that he was sold a bill of goods and is looking to move on cause he isn’t supported. Still think jets win. Parson trains with D-1 athletes in Knox. He’ll carry them. 

No idea about Street. 

18 hours ago, Indian said:

Cumberland should have requested to play a non-region schedule while building up their program. White County had it approved. 

Normally I would agree, but we are in an easy region. Only 5 teams and 4 go to the playoffs. Also no powerhouses in the region. Pretty much wide open every year. Stone and LA have been the most consistent, but not world beaters.