Fox Sports Jackson 105.3 West Tennessee High School football picks for week 9

ReitzFan

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Some good picks for the most part. I hope Vandy doesn’t see your Houston Co & Waverly pick. He may spontaneously combust :roflol: Region 7-3A has two really good games that are tough to pick against being Milan/McNairy & South Gibson/Covington. 

The three games you mentioned were among the most difficult to make a pick. If I would have had a dartboard I may have used that you decide. LOL

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Some good picks for the most part. I hope Vandy doesn’t see your Houston Co & Waverly pick. He may spontaneously combust :roflol: Region 7-3A has two really good games that are tough to pick against being Milan/McNairy & South Gibson/Covington. 

I like the Bulldogs over the Bobcats big and the Chargers over the Hornets.

45 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I like the Bulldogs over the Bobcats big and the Chargers over the Hornets.

I definitely think Covington will have a fire lit under their rear ends after the loss to Milan. But South Gibson has proved they’re a team to be reckoned with. It’s hard for me to choose either one. I look forward to seeing the scores come in as the night progresses 

I went To the McNairy vs SG. The bobcats gave up the opening kick off for a TD. They lost by 8. McNairy shot themselves in the foot all night. Bobcat running back Austin Scott is the real deal. He is the second leading rusher in west tn and has 21 TD. The QB has a big arm and has wheels. With that said McNairy will clip Milan. Covington vs SG. SG has the D to shut down Covington. And SG offense will be to tough for Covington stop. I see SG winning this one.  And I am Still picking Halls over Peabody!!!!!!