2A Region 3 and Region 4 playoffs

Cam615

On 10/18/2019 at 10:09 PM, TynerRamFan said:

Watertown vs Tellico

Bledsoe vs E. Robertson

Tyner vs Westmoreland

Trousdale vs Marion

That's how it's looking after tonights games.

This trivia had nothing to do with the forthcoming matchups but I thought it was interesting. Looking at the Tyner side of the bracket, the teams paired against each other have played 5 times.

Trousdale and Marion more recently in 2012, 2013,2014,2017 and 2018. MC leads the series 3-2. Each game was won by 3 scores or more!

Tyner and Westmoreland series goes back 20 years: 1999, 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2008. Tyner leads 3-2. Eagles won by 28-21 and 21-20 while Tyner's wins were 38-12, 40-0 and 26-13.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

This trivia had nothing to do with the forthcoming matchups but I thought it was interesting. Looking at the Tyner side of the bracket, the teams paired against each other have played 5 times.

Trousdale and Marion more recently in 2012, 2013,2014,2017 and 2018. MC leads the series 3-2. Each game was won by 3 scores or more!

Tyner and Westmoreland series goes back 20 years: 1999, 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2008. Tyner leads 3-2. Eagles won by 28-21 and 21-20 while Tyner's wins were 38-12, 40-0 and 26-13.

Great facts for fun right there ram. That 21-20 game was a thriller up here in motown.

Dont foget to have fish cooking if we get to play yall. Hopefully we can muster a win against cascade and meet yall in the playoffs. Making no excuses but our best cover corner, whom was also our most explosive wide out on offense as well as our field goal kicker that consistently kicks 40 plus yard field goals was tossed 2nd quarter of the watertown game. He missed the 2nd half of watertown game and entire east robertson game. Not saying he would have made us win but it really hamstrung us on offense.

54 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Dont foget to have fish cooking if we get to play yall. Hopefully we can muster a win against cascade and meet yall in the playoffs. Making no excuses but our best cover corner, whom was also our most explosive wide out on offense as well as our field goal kicker that consistently kicks 40 plus yard field goals was tossed 2nd quarter of the watertown game. He missed the 2nd half of watertown game and entire east robertson game. Not saying he would have made us win but it really hamstrung us on offense.

I'll put in a word to the folks that prepare the fish and hopefully they  will oblige. The cabin is set up on the visitors side so you can't miss it!

Hopefully all the kids that can play will play and the next 2 weeks everyone is healthy!!

26 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Region 3 & 4 games 11/01/2019:

Polk @ Tyner

Tellico @ Bledsoe

Westmoreland @ Cascade

E.Robertson @ Watertown

Jackson Co @ Trousdale

In my opinion, the only game that might make a difference in the seeding is Westy/Cascade.

What say you R4 folks??

If ER upsets H2O it all changes.

27 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Region 3 & 4 games 11/01/2019

In my opinion, the only game that might make a difference in the seeding is Westy/Cascade.

What say you R4 folks??

Looks like a toss up to me. Westy has given up 78 pts the last 3 games while only scoring 12.

Cascade in the last 3 games, has given up 111 pts and scored only 7.

You make the call!!

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Looks like a toss up to me. Westy has given up 78 pts the last 3 games while only scoring 12.

Cascade in the last 3 games, has given up 111 pts and scored only 7.

You make the call!!

Cascade has played harder teams in that stretch as well.

In region play Cascade played East Robertson and Watertown about a combined 40 points closer than Westy. Both played TC about the same and Westy beat Jackson Co. by a larger margin.

Westmoreland seems to be fading down the stretch so we will see who gets the chance to get drilled in round 1.