AAA Girls Soccer District, Regional, Sectional, State

Red Rebels

3 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

:roflol:
You know a LOT more about soccer than I do.... though I used to harass the refs with you many years ago with the MUFC teams.  Maybe you'll figure out who I am now.

Just figured it out, took a while You seem to be quite Froggy about basketball.    Only a few parents could hang with me at showing support and cheering on all the great referees in the area.!   The final key was in your name blitzinbuc.!

16 hours ago, AAASOCCER said:

Just figured it out, took a while You seem to be quite Froggy about basketball.    Only a few parents could hang with me at showing support and cheering on all the great referees in the area.!   The final key was in your name blitzinbuc.!

Loved them Frog roundballers! 
Even with my limited knowledge of soccer at that time, you educated me enough to know when the ref was wrong.... so I look at it as we were just trying to help them hone their skills.  :roflol:

On 11/9/2019 at 6:37 PM, Red Rebels said:

Ravenwood wins AAA.

@MoonDogRex

AAA's  AAA pick was right!!!!    Team that gets beat by another team that many times just gets harder and harder to beat and then a few odd things happen and all of a sudden its a different game.  I bet that was an amazing game.!  Great job for both teams.!

On 11/9/2019 at 8:30 AM, blitzinbuc said:

Loved them Frog roundballers! 
Even with my limited knowledge of soccer at that time, you educated me enough to know when the ref was wrong.... so I look at it as we were just trying to help them hone their skills.  :roflol:

We for sure let em know when we disagreed back in the day.  :thumb:      Still waiting for your daughter to show up at our practice in the spring.!   Its never to late.!

On 11/11/2019 at 11:30 AM, AAASOCCER said:

We for sure let em know when we disagreed back in the day.  :thumb:      Still waiting for your daughter to show up at our practice in the spring.!   Its never to late.!

Yes, to the point of almost being removed from the premises. I think I embarrassed my wife when I told one ref he wasn't man enough to remove me when he pointed at me and warned me.  Not one of my stellar moments as a Christian.
My daughter may be too old, she'll be 42 in 5 days.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:22 AM, blitzinbuc said:

Yes, to the point of almost being removed from the premises. I think I embarrassed my wife when I told one ref he wasn't man enough to remove me when he pointed at me and warned me.  Not one of my stellar moments as a Christian.
My daughter may be too old, she'll be 42 in 5 days.

Ohhhhh ...!     LoL I had several friends help hone the refs skills in bball and soccer : )    But it sounds like you were the grand daddy of all the yellers.!   Perhaps a grand daughter that i might know from my oldest daughters era.  Is that little trailer i sold you still holding up?  

On 11/20/2019 at 4:22 PM, AAASOCCER said:

Ohhhhh ...!     LoL I had several friends help hone the refs skills in bball and soccer : )    But it sounds like you were the grand daddy of all the yellers.!   Perhaps a grand daughter that i might know from my oldest daughters era.  Is that little trailer i sold you still holding up?  

may b time to dial him up on that cricket phone

Booger just sayin phone-shock-smiley-emoticon.gif

On 11/20/2019 at 4:22 PM, AAASOCCER said:

Yep, you finally figured out who I am - the "Papaw". I thought the Frogs basketball team hint might remind you who I was - on top of my questioning of the soccer officials' calls, or lack thereof. :rolleyes:

Trailer is still doing fine. I've utilized it a few times, as well as some of my friends and a certain kid of mine that works at DENSO.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:06 PM, blitzinbuc said:

Yep, you finally figured out who I am - the "Papaw". I thought the Frogs basketball team hint might remind you who I was - on top of my questioning of the soccer officials' calls, or lack thereof. :rolleyes:

Trailer is still doing fine. I've utilized it a few times, as well as some of my friends and a certain kid of mine that works at DENSO.