Dist 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

7 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Horrible reffing in the bradley cleveland game. Why call a technical? No game should be decided by a twxhnical foul. Now cookeville goes to cleveland instead of bradley. Huge difference. Stone memorial goes to bradley so in district 5 every team should be victorious except ooltewah

I like White County's chances at home against WV.

3 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Can we agree to never let Walker Valley host again?

I have said many times... whoever designed (& approved the design) of the WV gym should lose their architecture license. It is the worst new gym built in America the last 50 years. 
Maybe unapproved website will do a story on them too :roflol:

1 hour ago, FootballFan51 said:

And didn’t WV just host the District 2 years ago? Why not rotate it more? Their gym is horrible. 

Yep and similar situation arose with fans being too close to floor. Cleveland was supposed to host it 2 years ago but. They didnt have new gym built so instead of having ir somewhere else they had it at walker valley. I guess they had it on walker valley this year cause it was their turn in rotation. Soddy was last year and cleveland was supposed to be 2018 not sure why theu didnt kudt play it at lee University thst year. Bradley is next due to host it in 2021 i think. They last hosted in 2014  I believe. Region next year is scheduled to be at walker valley. Hopefully they move it to bradley or cleveland or any other district 5 gym besides WV.