Midway Greenwaves @ Greenback Cherokees

orngnblk

4 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

All you fellas would be welcomed to the back of our truck. It would be an honor to host a couple of legends like you and Old Pirate. Ol Muskox likes to get rowdy and yell at the refs just to let you know up front. 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

If they show up,IM ALL IN!

Helmet boy figures you and o&b man and muskox man would try and haul me and old pirate off and we'd never be seen again.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy figures you and o&b man and muskox man would try and haul me and old pirate off and we'd never be seen again.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

No sir. We  would love to have you. Mine and Muskox spot is actually on the visitors side . You will be amongst all your Pirate buddies.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Vestal???I had a cousin in Vestal that was the ROUGH part of South Knox!!He died huffing paint,he was crazy!

I remember that being a thing when I was in school and several kids died from it. And yes it was a rough part of town and still is. Didn't realize it was while I was there but am thankful to be out of there now. 

3 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Yeah, we've been pretty unpredictable.  We have turned the ball over way to much this year.  If we play a clean game then I like our chances.  As far as Greenback, there shouldn't be nobody come within  5 or 6 scored of you guys until the State Championship. Willis and Bailey are just too much, they are definitely game changers.

I think there will be some close games in the playoffs. Especially IF we make it to the 4th round. That other orange and black team down south will be a hand full. 

3 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I think there will be some close games in the playoffs. Especially IF we make it to the 4th round. That other orange and black team down south will be a hand full. 

No IF's about it, you and SP will be a good one in then Semi-finals. Its layed out for you guys if you just play ball and don't have no let downs but that can happen. 

Edited by rtl112