Midway Greenwaves @ Greenback Cherokees

orngnblk

6 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

If it takes something a washed up has been says on a message board to get ya'll fired up for the impending showdown with our orchestra. Something is wrong. I know without a doubt ol Vic will have them ready and coach Ryan will as well. Should be an epic battle. 

You will have to excuse me. I haven’t posted long. I see now you were being funny with your other post. I agree with all points in this one. Those semifinal games on both sides of the state should be awesome games. 

4 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I agree, I believe Coalfield will finish in 2nd place unless the Coalfield team I watched at midway shows up then I like OS chance. 

Yeah, we've been pretty unpredictable.  We have turned the ball over way to much this year.  If we play a clean game then I like our chances.  As far as Greenback, there shouldn't be nobody come within  5 or 6 scored of you guys until the State Championship. Willis and Bailey are just too much, they are definitely game changers.

Edited by rtl112