Gallatin @ Beech

Bump11

2 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I’m listening to the Gallatin broadcast on WHIN. Haven’t been able to do that in a while but can since the game is on Thursday. These Wave announcers are fans for sure. It makes me miss Springfield having games on radio. Pulling for the Wave tonight, they’re leading 10-7 right now. 

Have never tuned in to them before, but they Give a lively broadcast.

13 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Bump, I usually agree with you but #6 has been here since the opening drive. Yall have did a very good job of limiting him until his long td run bc IMO that's all you can do is limit him and hope for the best. 

theoretically yes. not saying he’s been bad, i just meant he has been contained most of the night and he finally broke one. 

Didnt play clean enough to beat a good team. Fumbled a punt return at Beech's 40 yd line, which ended up resulting in their final TD. Multiple penalties in big time situations. Haven't had that many penalties all year. But, Beech played good enough to get the win, 14-10 Good job Bucs

Edited by thegreatone36
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Didnt play clean enough to beat a good team. Fumbled a punt return at Beech's 40 yd line, which ended up resulting in their final TD. Multiple penalties in big time situations. Haven't had that many penalties all year. Beech played good enough to get the win, good job Bucs

Which I wanted to know why was he even back there! Games like this special teams play a HUGE part

46 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I enjoyed the atmosphere at Beech. I love rivalry games.

Great atmosphere, and yes untimely penalties killed the wave tonight, if they do meet again in the qtrs, I lean wave just because it’s hard to beat a good team twice and both these teams are good.