Mackmen Cowntee att 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

1 minute ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I hope you are right! Two 8-0 teams meeting. Should be a good one. 

Trust me! (ever heard that from a man?) :roflol:

McMinn is a good team but haven't really beat anyone of significance. Their last two games are Maryville and Bradley Central. Hoping Maryville won't beat them up too much physically so they can beat Bradley the following week and capture 2nd place and host first round of playoffs.

Don't care who McMinn County has or hasn't beaten at this point.  To have two unbeaten teams playing in week 10 is pretty special.  

Yeah, I expect Maryville to blow them out, but it's still been a year that those McMinn kids, and especially the seniors, will remember for life.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HTV said:

Don't care who McMinn County has or hasn't beaten at this point.  To have two unbeaten teams playing in week 10 is pretty special.  

Yeah, I expect Maryville to blow them out, but it's still been a year that those McMinn kids, and especially the seniors, will remember for life.  

I agree, McMinn has overachieved this year with a relatively young team. Having two unbeaten teams playing, both ranked in the top 8, is very special.

55 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Mcminn is a good team with a stable of very good backs. I give them a decent shot to beat Bradley, because of Bradley's suspect run defense, but they will be no match for Maryville.

I went to the McMinn-Cleveland game last night and came away very impressed with the Cleveland team. They're record is very deceiving, they fought hard until the end.  I believe the Raiders have found them a coach, if the fans and administration will give him time and he can stop the bleeding of losing players to Bradley.