McConnell comes back to town

MannBlue

9 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

Man, you know I'm always hopeful that our boys will find a way to get it done, but after seeing our pass coverage last night, sadly I think you're right on this. :cry: It was several times HC's receivers where wide open, we are just lucky their qb couldn't throw, but the qb we're facing this week won't be missing those throws! Our defenders wasn't even looking back for the ball! This could get ugly unless we could get Dion Sanders in there to work with the boys this week, anybody got his number?:mellow:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, District12AA said:

Why is there so much animosity from Waverly fans with McConnell?? You would think you would be grateful for helping turning around the struggling program. He definitely left it better than he found it. Just curious.

He definitely got waverly football going again. We don’t dislike him for what he did for the program. We are very thankful as far as that. There are plenty of post of why some people don’t like him on a personal level. He is a good coach and I will leave it at that.