Region 7 3A. How does this play out?

ManOfMillions

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That is not necessarily correct. You would be the 2 seed in region 7 and would host the 3 seed in region 8 first rd. But if the region 8 1 seed beats our region 7 4 seed in the first rd you would travel to them second rd. In the scenario you mentioned Covington would only be guaranteed a first rd home game not a second.  

Correct, but I don’t see any region 8 teams winning but u never know — I just know we have to beat McNairy to be in for sure .

47 minutes ago, bglass said:

Correct, but I don’t see any region 8 teams winning but u never know — I just know we have to beat McNairy to be in for sure .

I will pick the region 7 team every single time.... But Wooddale is pretty good. They have decent coaching and they have gotten better as the year has progressed. They are the ONLY team out of region 7 that stands any chance of getting a first round win. The rest are running clocks near or at halftime. Fact. 

Regardless of what team that has to go play in Memphis I would pick them as at least a 10 point favorite over Wooddale. They will put up a fight and at least make a game of it.