Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

22 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

I'll be straight with you guys they called this morning and told me my dad was dying so I'm setting here having to go through this I will get them posted on my life I will but I'm really not able at the moment. But I will. This page is one of the few things I can do to take my mind off of it. I'll keep my word but it might be tomorrow 

Man, I hate to hear that. Will be praying for you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, takeittothebank23 said:

I can't believe I even wasted my time going to your FB page...you might be the softest piece of bunny coochie on the planet if you think that stuff is dirty. Our guard took your boy behind the local Motown pizza establishment and he came back with a pair of ####. I can't even stand to drive thru Westmoreland anymore the whole town reeks of soft. Although, One of those plays was definitely uncalled for I am positive the coaches handled it. I can actually confirm that these boys are punished for every personal foul they commit. So yes our coaches do there jobs in making sure our kids are respectful. maybe what you should be focused on is your own coaching staff. Because they clearly arent doing there job if they are getting railed week in and week out.

You probably even told coach to cancel the jv game tonight after some of the dads told you to meet up. I was almost certain if you had the kahunas to come on here and call our kids "thugs" you would be man enough to attend, but I guess not lol. I genuinely wish your boys the best of luck the rest of the season and the same goes for Dekalb. But you posters that come on here and can't even fill our water girls jock strap and start talking trash after you've had it handed to you multiple years in a row just is not a good look for your programs. 

Im awfully tired of @Mr. Postman1 taking over our threads. Lets move on to Upperman and have a real discussion. This has gotten out of hand...

Your the one hiding behind a screen. You know me bud and my phone number. Its on my facebook page! That i gave you. LOL i have no real clue who takeittothebank is ! LOL

Edited by Mr. Postman1

Posty I watched the videos you posted and they don’t help your argument any. The first one yeah it’s extra curricular and uncalled for but he got flagged for it also. My understanding he got reprimanded by the coaches also. Your 2nd one if you gonna post it and comment that he go ejected then show the whole video where he threw a punch after he got blocked, which was a clean block by the way. Easy to claim whatever you want when you don’t tell, or show, the whole story. 

1 hour ago, Hellidontno said:

I'll be straight with you guys they called this morning and told me my dad was dying so I'm setting here having to go through this I will get them posted on my life I will but I'm really not able at the moment. But I will. This page is one of the few things I can do to take my mind off of it. I'll keep my word but it might be tomorrow 

Makes realize there are more important things in life than who blocked who how. I can tell having lost my dad 10 years ago, nothing else matters. Praying for you and your family. 

2 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Prayers for your father and you as well. This website is all for fun. Folks get their panties in awad sometimes but its all in fun. Its a game and a good place to go to escape realities of life. 

Prayers to you and your family! These boards are all in good fun a little trash talk is always fun. With that said go be with your dad. 

• Like 1

Don't know you man but I lost my dad when I was 35, I'm 41 now. We left some stuff unsaid, I've regretted some things literally every day since April 7th, 2013. If you're able take my advice and make sure y'all say anything that needs saying. I'd like to have another turn at that. Thoughts and prayers for you and yours. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Forget about this board and spend time with your family, they are what’s important right now. 

PS: You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

10 hours ago, Mommabee said:

Sat down and watched some game film with my son. Seems like it is going to be a good matchup & a tough game this Friday. Hopefully, this game stays injury free & better prepares both teams for good playoff runs. Weather may be a factor. Go Bees!

Thanks for the post! I was hoping  more bee fans would  post on here.

• Upvote 1

Watched a lot of game film on hudl this weekend.  Watertown has some talented athletes and this should be a great game.  Wish we had a couple of the kids that we started the season with and lost to injury, but I still think it 's a pretty even match.  Hoping senior night isn't a distraction to the team, but if anyone can have them ready, we have the coach to do it.  I hope to see a good game that will help prepare both teams for a deep run in the playoffs - and I hope the Bees end up with at least one more point at the end of the game.  GO BEES!

• Like 1