Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

2 hours ago, biggest said:

Excally don't ruin a great game by fussing about the  refs! That was a great  high school football game. 

I totally agree Both teams left it all on the field.  Watertown fans don’t need to start this bull crap. We went for the win and didn’t get it. Game over! kids played great now on to East Robertson.  And I’m from Watertown. Don’t get on Coach T and do this crap the kids deserve more. 

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

I totally agree Both teams left it all on the field.  Watertown fans don’t need to start this bull crap. We went for the win and didn’t get it. Game over! kids played great now on to East Robertson.  And I’m from Watertown. Don’t get on Coach T and do this crap the kids deserve more. 

I have nothing but the upmost respect for the kids, both teams played their hearts out. It was a great game, it's just sad that a bunch of grown men did their best to stand out above the teams.

I just watched the fumbled victory formation, it's clear as day no one touched the ball. I've never seen a fumble in victory formation.

25 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

I have nothing but the upmost respect for the kids, both teams played their hearts out. It was a great game, it's just sad that a bunch of grown men did their best to stand out above the teams.

I just watched the fumbled victory formation, it's clear as day no one touched the ball. I've never seen a fumble in victory formation.

takin snap under center is becoming a lost skill, unbelievable that the Bees bout blew it ,  watching live stream thought it was over at 21-7. get up come back  and the Bees fight ing for thier win . Watertown can play .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HC116 said:

Oh knock it off. Watertown had 7 penalties, Upperman had 3, that’s not a big gap. You conveniently left out the fact that H20 blatantly knocked the ball out of the center’s hands on the kneel down turned fumble, which is a penalty. The penalty numbers wouldn’t have been different at all if H20 could’ve blocked Upperman’s defensive front without holding. Both teams are great, but Upperman was the better team all night. 

Watertowns line holds 75% of the time and will cheap shot the other 25% of the time. 

15 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

Yeah right. We haven’t fumbled like that all year and all of the sudden it happens twice in the victory formation.

Man it’s clear as day not sure about the first one but the second one they just straight blew him up and caused the fumble you won it’s over with but that’s what happened you don’t have to make up excuses man