Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

On the first fumbled snap H20 player slapped at the ball, not clear if he touched it or not. 2nd fumbled snap no one slapped for the ball, 2 H20 players blew the center up and caused the fumble. I’ve never seen anything like that before. Over all great game by 2 good teams. Upperman should make a run in the playoffs and Watertown hopefully woke some people up but that being said they can’t hide behind the unknown any more, it’s time to see if they can answer the call of being the probable favorites from here on out. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Depends on whose perspective on who was the better team I guess..  I think they were as evenly matched Tonight as they could’ve been. 

Neither team in my opinion were able to sustain long drives and either scored on missed tackles or big plays. 

I will say it again, both teams played a great hard fought game.. A game IMO was a fun one to watch.

I did however think it was funny that your guys on the Upper Cumberland Coaches show thought you were going to blow us out and it didn’t happen. You could almost hear his disbelief on air when he realized about half way through the first quarter that this H2O team is legit!

Best player on UHS, OL/ DL was out, he would have made the gap much wider. 

13 hours ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

Clearly you were not in the stands with the rest of us, cause everyone up there knew what the difference was. I am 50/50 on going for the win, I don't think it was the best play call. I have no problem getting it into Q's hands but I think a different play might have been in order. I am fixing to watch the game film, I like being able to go over ever aspect of the game.

There was a different play called then upperman called a timeout. There was a few blocks missed on the last play . I have watched the film twice today and Coach Webster but them in good position to win the game players have to execute. It was not the refs or coaches . I am proud of the team just as you are . We just need to come out Friday and win.

• Like 2