Northeast @ Henry County

PatriotNation

21 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Hc should win. I'm confused about NE and the coaching staff. They literally got gift wrapped one of the top RB/Athlete Freshman 5"10 185 who moved from our zone to clarksville.  The kid has always played up age groups and would definitely be used on Varsity. 

Confusion is the normal status of Clarksville football

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, OmahaPatriot said:

He seems to be a good coach, and has done well in Gallatin. Really excited for the playoffs. How do you feel about the Gallatin vs Beech matchup?

I think it's going to be one of those old school matchups, so if you love a rock fight, this is your type of game. Wouldn't be surprised if the winner scores less than 20

• Like 1

Henry County really shouldn’t be tested for several weeks barring something unforeseen happening. NE always has a stable of athletes though, and we all know anything can happen on Friday nights. Hoping the bye didn’t kill our momentum, but instead gives us fresh legs to close out the region this week and make a playoff run. Would like to see the reserves playing by the start of the second half.

7 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Did they move the game because of weather?

Heavy rain forecast for late afternoon Friday into the night and possibly Saturday. Senior night this week and having parents standing  out in a pouring rain is a bummer.therefore the switch. In my opinion,its a grand plan

GO BIG RED