South @ Betsy

lawnman

1 minute ago, gr8tplay said:

He’ll need all the help he can get!  You be around for the next game or back to Illinois?

I will miss the South game Friday night and it’s killing me but I’m hoping you will be there to help get us another victory.This team is fun to watch and you know I love the Cyclones!!

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

I'm thinking we keep the momentum going and take this one 45-14. I think South can get a cheap score at the start of the game and/or during garbage time. EHS is too well rounded with the pass and run for South to slow them down.  

Big win last Friday. Betsy could have a little let down early but I don't think it will matter. Betsy 35-7. They probably won't run it up like some teams do. Play a lot of people and let some of the starters spectate a little.  Maybe South/North/ and Central players can get some payback in a few years if they complete the new County Jail / High School / who knows what it's gonna be facility.  Go Wolves!  or Convicts! :?

37 minutes ago, DandDD said:

Big win last Friday. Betsy could have a little let down early but I don't think it will matter. Betsy 35-7. They probably won't run it up like some teams do. Play a lot of people and let some of the starters spectate a little.  Maybe South/North/ and Central players can get some payback in a few years if they complete the new County Jail / High School / who knows what it's gonna be facility.  Go Wolves!  or Convicts! :?

Lol....good one