South @ Betsy

lawnman

2 minutes ago, Tab said:

Yes east Hamilton is 4th right now. South dropped a TD pass plus got the xtp blocked. Maupin run was the winner because EHS could not keep a drive going.  Elizabethton off week was week 2 they might be getting tired. 

Wow an off week so early. Yeah I would imagine that is playing factor. It makes me wonder if Greeneville really had there best team when they lost to EHS. I would almost say Greeneville had a really bad night last week. South near upset is a big swing. And it be 14-13. It's almost for sure the weather will not get too much better in playoffs. But who knows.

16 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Wow an off week so early. Yeah I would imagine that is playing factor. It makes me wonder if Greeneville really had there best team when they lost to EHS. I would almost say Greeneville had a really bad night last week. South near upset is a big swing. And it be 14-13. It's almost for sure the weather will not get too much better in playoffs. But who knows.

Up 21-7 with a chance to go up 28-7 and play calling went south. Easily could have been a Big Devil Victory. Onward to when it really matters now

Edited by DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Up 21-7 with a chance to go up 28-7 and play calling went south. Easily could have been a Big Devil Victory. Onward to when it really matters now

It's hard to figure South can rebound and play so well against EHS and some are saying could have won it. So I agree Greeneville is still another handful. Hopefully Howard will take care of business. Lol

South played really well last night , I expect us to line it up and run it every play . The opened it up a bit . They are young at the skill positions with only one senior at running back and he it the leading rusher in the area and you could tell he was still hurt last night. Lots of holding penalties not called on Betsy , but that is just the way it is sometimes.  Young players are getting better for South . Some very nice cyclone fans were saying some very nice things about South last night at the game . They said that South outplayed them in a lot of aspects. To many missed opportunities. 

20 minutes ago, kr1416 said:

South played really well last night , I expect us to line it up and run it every play . The opened it up a bit . They are young at the skill positions with only one senior at running back and he it the leading rusher in the area and you could tell he was still hurt last night. Lots of holding penalties not called on Betsy , but that is just the way it is sometimes.  Young players are getting better for South . Some very nice cyclone fans were saying some very nice things about South last night at the game . They said that South outplayed them in a lot of aspects. To many missed opportunities. 

Betsy Likes to hold the DE’s a lot imo. 

1 hour ago, lawnman said:

Here we go I am done and moving on good luck to the devils.

Lol dude it was blatantly obvious. 2 years in a row. Go back and watch #55 getting held almost every play. The long Td Betsy had he was being held. Tv announcers even commented on it. Just stating facts. 
looking forward to getting back to betsy and Putting the pain on them. 

17 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol dude it was blatantly obvious. 2 years in a row. Go back and watch #55 getting held almost every play. The long Td Betsy had he was being held. Tv announcers even commented on it. Just stating facts. 
looking forward to getting back to betsy and Putting the pain on them. 

You never give Betsy any credit and it’s always excuses and we knew your true colors would show and by the way there’s more to life than football.

Edited by lawnman