Playoff predictions 2A region 1 vs region 2

Yeti

Anyone wanna take a shot at this?Region 2 pretty well finished up last night as follows.

Region 2-2A

1. Meigs

2. Oneida

3. Rockwood

4. Cumberlang Gap.

How is region one looking?

At a guess 

Region 1-2A

1. Happy Valley

2. Hampton

3. South Greene

4. Sullivan North

If this is correct we can do some possible playoff predictions I know that South Greene and Happy Valley still get to play which could change this. Let me know what you guys think.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Anyone wanna take a shot at this?Region 2 pretty well finished up last night as follows.

Region 2-2A

1. Meigs

2. Oneida

3. Rockwood

4. Cumberlang Gap.

How is region one looking?

At a guess 

Region 1-2A

1. Happy Valley

2. Hampton

3. South Greene

4. Sullivan North

If this is correct we can do some possible playoff predictions I know that South Greene and Happy Valley still get to play which could change this. Let me know what you guys think.

SG gonna come in very upset and ready to pound the ball after last night...HV stands in the way. Think SG takes that one... Should leave Hampton in the driver's seat. We still have Cosby at home and can't be overlooking anyone right now.

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

SG gonna come in very upset and ready to pound the ball after last night...HV stands in the way. Think SG takes that one... Should leave Hampton in the driver's seat. We still have Cosby at home and can't be overlooking anyone right now.

Yeah, region 1 is still up in the air. Figured HV would be #1 but had an upset against North I believe. Yours may come down to HV vs SG as to final positioning. The rest is pretty much decided after that one. Wish it wasnt the last game.

8 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, region 1 is still up in the air. Figured HV would be #1 but had an upset against North I believe. Yours may come down to HV vs SG as to final positioning. The rest is pretty much decided after that one. Wish it wasnt the last game.

Sullivan North is better than most think. They have the horses and seem to be getting better every week. I figured HV would have a fight playing at SN.

Ours will have to wait and see how HV plays SG...and how we play against Cosby 

If South Greene beats HV and Hampton beats Cosby,  then Region 1 would end up 1) Hampton 2) SG 3) SN and 4) HV.  If. HV beats SG then it would end up 1) HV 2) Hampton 3) SG 4) SN also if Hampton beats Cosby.                                                                               A lot yet to be determined.  My guess would be the first scenario but that is why you play the game. You never know.

13 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

If South Greene beats HV and Hampton beats Cosby,  then Region 1 would end up 1) Hampton 2) SG 3) SN and 4) HV.  If. HV beats SG then it would end up 1) HV 2) Hampton 3) SG 4) SN also if Hampton beats Cosby.                                                                               A lot yet to be determined.  My guess would be the first scenario but that is why you play the game. You never know.

Yeah, I wanted to make one of these for our regions earlier. But, even region 2 was undecided until last night for us. Sullivan North kinda upended how I thought your region would pan out.

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

We don't always play Sullivan North and the best. But we seem to always play SG very well. I have alot of confidence in that game. We just gotta stay focused on the prize and a #1 seed is in our hands to take . 

This one has me puzzled but if I had to bet one way or the other, I'd take SG. Going to be hard to go to their place and come back with a win. They should be highly motivated after last night. 

37 minutes ago, pujo said:

This one has me puzzled but if I had to bet one way or the other, I'd take SG. Going to be hard to go to their place and come back with a win. They should be highly motivated after last night. 

I can't ever remember a game/ scenario where if you win you're the 1 seed and if you lose you're the 4. That's insane

26 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I can't ever remember a game/ scenario where if you win you're the 1 seed and if you lose you're the 4. That's insane

Yeah I'd say thats pretty darn rare, you'll hear bear tales about them, don't drink the Koolaid.  They do have several good sized lads. You'll be giving up a LOT of size.