Heritage high school

Distressedfan

4 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I'm not comparing him to Coach Wilson, but he definitely laid the foundation for where it's at today. He didn't necessarily need a big Senior class to win games, but his best Senior classes were all developed over their entire 4 year careers under his watch with the '95, '97, and '98 teams being his best. Not to mention he kick started the weight program, the two platoon system, combining the Freshman/Varsity staff, etc.

I'll agree his style doesn't work for everyone, but as a product of his system I can tell you that I was way more prepared for the college athletic grind than most of my recruiting class thanks to his program.

Seems to me that you played for MR. HAMMBONE quite sometime ago. We know that his methods do not match the work ethic of TODAY'S GENERATION. Sorry. HS Coaching is about adapting to your talent not "YOUR STYLE" this is not College were you can pick whatever kid you want.  Yes, there is some areas were coaches can be dictators, but the truth of the matter is Heritage has the longest losing streak in the STATE OF TENNESSEE  

Just now, Pinocchio007 said:

Seems to me that you played for MR. HAMMBONE quite sometime ago. We know that his methods do not match the work ethic of TODAY'S GENERATION. Sorry. HS Coaching is about adapting to your talent not "YOUR STYLE" this is not College were you can pick whatever kid you want.  Yes, there is some areas were coaches can be dictators, but the truth of the matter is Heritage has the longest losing streak in the STATE OF TENNESSEE  

A lot of his methods I use with my own team and we've handled it pretty well. The kids haven't changed though, it's the parents.

2 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

I was asking YOU does that not change the way YOU coach your team? 

Also, When you lost 20+ games in a row. I'm gonna have to say you may need to check your "STYLE of COACHING" 

No, it doesn't. I know he can win there though, it may not be the easiest job but he's proven himself enough for me to continue to endorse him.

Edited by JSamson7