FORREST AT CASCADE

GeneralForrest

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I think this is gonna be a 1-2 score game. Yes Cascade lost to Moore Co and East Robertson, two teams Forrest beat, they also stayed within 3 scores of Watertown, shut out Jackson Co, and beat Community by about  the same margin Forrest did. 

Gen if Forrest is have the team most think they are, this game won’t  be close and could be a moving clock

TC your incredibly drubbing of Friendship Christian notwithstanding, Forrest is banged the heck up. Pay attention or refrain from commenting. You have the mighty Jackson Co coming. 

I understand but if the top 5 in 2A mighty rockets show up this game will be a smooth victory that is unless the rockets aren’t a top 5 2A team, we shall see but I’m going rockets 35-14 with late score from Cascade 

WHEN HEalTHY. WE ARE.  currently, we are not. and we might not be again this season unfortunately. thsi might be the last game we win this season, IF we win. 

Hate to hear about the injuries we too are battling one big injury, hope the rockets can get healthy the guy I do radio with has a connection with coach Stephenson