Anderson County @ East Hamilton

MavMan05

Hopefully AC will play better this week than they did against Chattanooga Central this past week!!! The run offense and the run defense were about the only real positives that I saw. CC passed for almost 400 yards and would have easily had more if they had not dropped 5-6 passes. AC did not seem to have much energy! I expect to see the real AC team this week!!!! Go Mavs!!!

I was unable to see this game and where did the 15 points come from. That many passing yards is scaring. East Hamilton, based on this game is something concerning. 400 passing yards and not many points is positive. Our pass rush and DB safety will need to play better. We should be able to correct these weakness and come out good against East Hamilton.

I feel we have a team that can go all the way but they better be ready for this week and then the playoffs.

Based on East Hamilton schedule and teams played...this game will be as hard as Powell or a Greeneville or a Elizabethton  "This is indeed another big game for the Mavericks. And the weather is changing rapidly.

Go MAVERICKS.!

29 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

Anderson County vs Hixson

56-14

East Hamilton vs Hixson

53-6

Anderson County vs East Ridge

42-14

East Hamilton vs East Ridge

35-0

Anderson County vs Chatt Central

47-15

East Hamilton vs Chatt Central

52-14

Yeah they better be ready and it is at home for East Hamilton. Region 2 champs may not be at Anderson County. Interesting I wonder how that would change the structure of the playoffs as to where we would fall in game 1 etc...

52 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah they better be ready and it is at home for East Hamilton. Region 2 champs may not be at Anderson County. Interesting I wonder how that would change the structure of the playoffs as to where we would fall in game 1 etc...

AC has surprised me this year! I say  AC if they came in 2nd would play SS 1st round then 2nd rd go to Betsy. I'm going to try to make the playoffs.

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I was unable to see this game and where did the 15 points come from. That many passing yards is scaring. East Hamilton, based on this game is something concerning. 400 passing yards and not many points is positive. Our pass rush and DB safety will need to play better. We should be able to correct these weakness and come out good against East Hamilton.

I feel we have a team that can go all the way but they better be ready for this week and then the playoffs.

Based on East Hamilton schedule and teams played...this game will be as hard as Powell or a Greeneville or a Elizabethton  "This is indeed another big game for the Mavericks. And the weather is changing rapidly.

Go MAVERICKS.!

CC blocked a punt through the end zone for a safety for their first 2 points. Then after AC’s third and fourth TD’s CC drove it 80 yards each time by completing 5-6 passes each drive to score. 

Edited by Coachgpa

56 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

AC has surprised me this year! I say  AC if they came in 2nd would play SS 1st round then 2nd rd go to Betsy. I'm going to try to make the playoffs.

So would that put Greeneville driving to East Hamilton 2nd Rd? If so that would be a long road trip for a 2nd round game. What would it be almost 4 hrs?

47 minutes ago, MavMan05 said:

So would that put Greeneville driving to East Hamilton 2nd Rd? If so that would be a long road trip for a 2nd round game. What would it be almost 4 hrs?

That would.  It is about 3 hrs on a bus and 2 hr 45 min from one school to the other.  Last time Greeneville lost to a Chattanooga team was in 1967