Westmoreland Vs White House -Heritage

H2Oman

6 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Sounds good... Got to play better then last week! Our guys need to get some fire about them! Also Posty whats your opinion on the O-Line.... IMO we have an issue at Tackle.

My opinion at line play is we have to stay lower. We arent strong enough to go straight into a man and extend the arms. We need to hip block and work our arms up into the defender.

4 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Reynard, can you believe i called a truce?

Yea.......as the radio announcer for Whinemoreland you gotta be less Whiney, if that's possible.  

While I'm thinking about it, does your sidekick have to hand the mike DOWN to you to talk, or do you have a highchair so you are on the same level as him?

But come to think of it, he may be a munchkin too!!!   The Lollipop guild. :thumb:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Yea.......as the radio announcer for Whinemoreland you gotta be less Whiney, if that's possible.  

While I'm thinking about it, does your sidekick have to hand the mike DOWN to you to talk, or do you have a highchair so you are on the same level as him?

But come to think of it, he may be a munchkin too!!!   The Lollipop guild. :thumb:

Have you tuned in yet?