FRA @ South Gibson

ManOfMillions

I would like for someone to challenge SGC on the strength of their schedule this year. South Gibson will play host to another playoff team. FRA is not joke. They are really good. FRA only has 1 lose on the season and that was to a really good Lipscomb team. This will be the 3rd year we have played FRA. SGC was able to win both of the previous meetings but they were both good games. The first game that was @ FRA was a classic! 

I think some folks believe this game is going to be a blowout win for SGC but I simply do not agree. This will be a good game. 

I hope it is a clean, injury free game for both teams. 

I think the skill positions for SGC will ultimately prevail and SGC will secure its 8th win on the season BUT I do not think that FRA is not capable of playing, or winning this game. 

After all of the emotions from last weeks HUGE win over Covington I hope there is not a layover.... or lack of effort from our boys. I do not think this is going to happen but it has the make up for a trap game for my Hornets. 

I have a lot of respect for FRA. They are willing to play up and continue a series with a team that has beat them 2 years in a row. FRA administration has always been nothing short of awesome to us and I certainly appreciate it. 

GO HORNETS! 

13 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I would like for someone to challenge SGC on the strength of their schedule this year. South Gibson will play host to another playoff team. FRA is not joke. They are really good. FRA only has 1 lose on the season and that was to a really good Lipscomb team. This will be the 3rd year we have played FRA. SGC was able to win both of the previous meetings but they were both good games. The first game that was @ FRA was a classic! 

I think some folks believe this game is going to be a blowout win for SGC but I simply do not agree. This will be a good game. 

I hope it is a clean, injury free game for both teams. 

I think the skill positions for SGC will ultimately prevail and SGC will secure its 8th win on the season BUT I do not think that FRA is not capable of playing, or winning this game. 

After all of the emotions from last weeks HUGE win over Covington I hope there is not a layover.... or lack of effort from our boys. I do not think this is going to happen but it has the make up for a trap game for my Hornets. 

I have a lot of respect for FRA. They are willing to play up and continue a series with a team that has beat them 2 years in a row. FRA administration has always been nothing short of awesome to us and I certainly appreciate it. 

GO HORNETS! 

SCG has definitely played a strong schedule, plus they have gone undefeated ((so far) in one of the strongest 3A regions in the state. The two teams will give each other a tough game, so I don't think it will be a blowout. 

SCG could have a let down after last week, but I don't think so.  The Hornets are one of the most consistent teams I've ever seen.  They give it their all every time they step on the field. 

Good luck Hornets!

11 minutes ago, stacmot said:

SCG has definitely played a strong schedule, plus they have gone undefeated ((so far) in one of the strongest 3A regions in the state. The two teams will give each other a tough game, so I don't think it will be a blowout. 

SCG could have a let down after last week, but I don't think so.  The Hornets are one of the most consistent teams I've ever seen.  They give it their all every time they step on the field. 

Good luck Hornets!

Thank you sir!

I hope your words hold true. We have a special bunch of boys playing hard nosed football as a team! By no means and I am saying we are the best in the state, but I am saying that these boys are going to be tough out for anyone!

FRA is pretty balance with what they do. We are going to have to defend the run and the pass in this contest! 

10 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Thank you sir!

I hope your words hold true. We have a special bunch of boys playing hard nosed football as a team! By no means and I am saying we are the best in the state, but I am saying that these boys are going to be tough out for anyone!

FRA is pretty balance with what they do. We are going to have to defend the run and the pass in this contest! 

There's definitely no I in SG's team.  Also, y'all have tremendous pride and community support.

I believe the Hornets are up to the challenge. 

I agree, SGC should win this one. FRA is a good team and will give em a good game. I knew watching our Jamboree with you guys that y’all had a chance to be really good. Y’all moved the ball on us at will but y’all had a couple turnovers that’s stalled drives. No team has moved the ball on us this year like y’all did in that jamboree 

Game of the week? This should be a very good game between 2 very good teams. I've learned to never go against South Gibson. There aren't many that can say they play as tough of a schedule as SGC. They are definitely battle tested and should be undefeated, but Haywood pulled it out. At home, I think this one goes to SGC as well. Probably going to head down the road and check this one out this week! :thumb:

2 hours ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Game of the week? This should be a very good game between 2 very good teams. I've learned to never go against South Gibson. There aren't many that can say they play as tough of a schedule as SGC. They are definitely battle tested and should be undefeated, but Haywood pulled it out. At home, I think this one goes to SGC as well. Probably going to head down the road and check this one out this week! :thumb:

Thanks man. This is a big group of kids that are playing together. 

FRA is so balanced and historically they always play us tough. We are going to need to play well. 

I hope we do not have a hangover from the big game last Friday.