Sevier County High School

TheBigLebowski99

3 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Rang would certainly be a good option. GP has improved a lot since he got there in 2017. They are bludgeoning the teams that they should, and you have to wonder how much more he can accomplish in the short term. He did an outstanding job in his 3 seasons at Dresden. The team he had in 2016 was incredible, I don't think they had a close game all season. And after Matt Lowe's departure from Powell, he unexpectedly took them to the state semifinals in his one season as HC. When you include his years as West's DC, he's been successful everywhere he's been.

He’s a very good coach. And the powers that be will keep him there, if he stays in the county

3 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Freely admit I have seen Sevier County this year, but it looks like they suffer the same problems other East TN programs do, they put all the emphasis on the offensive side of the ball. It works when you have a special talent like Deuce Wallace but it gets ugly once the talent runs dry. Ask Siegel, they ran their program much like SC has and they're looking at a total top to bottom rebuild once they hire a new coach.

HTV you may be biased, but you know your football. Rang would be an excellent choice for just about any program. His track record at Dresden and now G-P is testament to that 

Comparing them to Siegel is a good analogy 

On 10/24/2019 at 9:30 PM, Distressedfan said:

Well if anybody knows of a good head coach & entire coaching staff looking for a change help us out over at heritage we could use alot of help just throwing that out there

I’m sure sevier would be happy to send you their whole staff and superintendent 

Edited by CustomerService