Riverside at Adamsville

@38320

5 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Riverside steps into region 7 this week to play Adamsville. I'm hearing the Cardinals are looking better after a slow start. Same story at Riverside. Who do yall like in this contest? 

This is a tough one to pick right now. I think this could be a good game with a close score. Adamsville has been making a late season push & Riverside is no slouch 

I haven't seen Adamsville this year at all... having said that, I think that Riverside will have problems getting off the field on D. The Cardinals are usually a power running team who throws enough to keep you honest. Riverside should be able to move the ball on Adamsville based on what I saw from their backs and QB, who hit some pinpoint passes against good coverage. I haven't a clue who wins this one, but I think A'ville will chew up enough clock to keep the score from being too high. Whomever has the least drive killing penalties and the defense to provide stops and/or get turnovers will most likely come out on top. The only way we moved the ball was running right at the Panthers, and we were short a couple of linemen with our scat back on one good leg... couldn't bust anything long, but four or five yards regularly with our QB straight ahead. Kicking game could also decide this one, and Riverside has a weapon. Adamsville will have to drive the length of the field after kickoffs, and any drive much past midfield could result in points for the Panthers.

26 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I haven't seen Adamsville this year at all... having said that, I think that Riverside will have problems getting off the field on D. The Cardinals are usually a power running team who throws enough to keep you honest. Riverside should be able to move the ball on Adamsville based on what I saw from their backs and QB, who hit some pinpoint passes against good coverage. I haven't a clue who wins this one, but I think A'ville will chew up enough clock to keep the score from being too high. Whomever has the least drive killing penalties and the defense to provide stops and/or get turnovers will most likely come out on top. The only way we moved the ball was running right at the Panthers, and we were short a couple of linemen with our scat back on one good leg... couldn't bust anything long, but four or five yards regularly with our QB straight ahead. Kicking game could also decide this one, and Riverside has a weapon. Adamsville will have to drive the length of the field after kickoffs, and any drive much past midfield could result in points for the Panthers.

Thats good news for waverly!

Edited by vandyfan1

27 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Pretty good kicker?

59 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Don't listen to him Vandy he's crazy lol. All their yards was from passing. But yes we do have a good kicker. Been lucky w that luxury last few years. 

Haha! Trader gives a pretty good and fair assessment of teams. Good luck Friday bud. Someone please keep us posted on the T.

Adamsville surprised a lot of people with the win last week including myself. This one is tough though. Riverside has looked good this year, but Adamsville is at home, on a 3 game win streak, and still have a lot to play for with trying to get into the playoffs. I want to say Riverside takes this, but I can't go against Adamsville 2 weeks in a row. Adamsville gets it done in a close one! :thumb: