Riverside at Adamsville

@38320

On 10/21/2019 at 11:06 PM, Goldenpride said:

This one will be good! Gotta stick with the Region 7 guys here, but this is a good late season match up for both teams that will make the playoffs

Yes it is.  Coach frost said before the season he really liked this matchup at this time of the season. Both teams trying to make a playoff push with a good fan following. Makes for a great playoff atmosphere and good game hopefully. Ik adamsville had a rough start but they come to every game ready to play and riverside will not be overlooking this one

I've always liked and respected Adamsville football. I think one thing that makes them good  is they play bigger schools all the time. I like the way they slug it out with Hardin Co. every year, along with their big rival McNairy. I like the atmosphere down there for their home games too. Should be a good one, if we don't have a cold rain coming in. Looking forward to the drive down. Go Panthers. 

12 hours ago, Macnarry said:

Glad to see the Atomville boys come out of hiding after a couple of wins. I wish your team agreed to play the Bobcats. Cole and the Bobcats could have rolled up 40 on the Red Rage.

Well, Mr. J Y, you’ll never find out, but thank you for the input! I’ll just file that in the section “comments made by prick$!” 

• Like 1