Dear TSSAA

bigchief

Dear TSSAA

#1 PLEASE play the state tournament somewhere with adequate parking. Making elderly people walk over a mile to the venue is ridiculous. Either work a deal with MTSU to block off Greenland from students or go somewhere that will cater to the event.

#2 put scorekeepers at the table that have actually done it before. Unacceptable how many times play had to be stopped due to the table not knowing how to do their job.

I have been to all 3 venues (3 years in a row) and Murphy Center is by far the worst.  There is no parking because you are fighting with the college students to get a spot.  Even if you drive around and eventually find a spot on a campus, you will get ticketed which is BS.  So for us parents and spectators wanting to cheer on their teams, do something about this craziness or pick another venue to host the tournament.

As for the elderly, my mother-in-law which is handicapped is coming to watch us play in the Championship game today so I'm sure it will be a chore getting her in the venue at MTSU. 

GO PANTHERS!