Fayetteville to forfeit 6 wins

MidTennFootball

4 minutes ago, Salem said:

:lol:  What does this sound like it is? 

A LEGACY OF GREATNESS

Our hand-selected rosters are the product of intense pre-season scouting from hundreds of Offense-Defense coaching personnel, culminating in what has become the biggest invitation-only youth and high school football event in the world! Unlike the myriad “pay-to-play” tournaments out there, our All-American Bowl is the only that can boast having trained and personally evaluated the players prior to selecting them.

Good to see others realize the importance this issue is addressed & Not merely selectively covered up! Cornersville should be demanding accountability, they whipped the Tigers fer 47 minutes, then lost late. The argument the system was/is flawed is glaringly obvious! 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Salem said:

:lol:  What does this sound like it is? 

A LEGACY OF GREATNESS

Our hand-selected rosters are the product of intense pre-season scouting from hundreds of Offense-Defense coaching personnel, culminating in what has become the biggest invitation-only youth and high school football event in the world! Unlike the myriad “pay-to-play” tournaments out there, our All-American Bowl is the only that can boast having trained and personally evaluated the players prior to selecting them.

Now we are getting somewhere!Thx

I had a player do O-D Bowl series a few years ago.  He paid to to go down.  Trust me, its a pay to play.   It's a showcase camp setting with a game at the end.  Similar to 7 on 7 tournaments except it is full contact.  My guy went down to New Orleans for a regional "bowl" and I assure you he paid to play.  It's a scam. The top performers from the game, then are selected to go on to other bowl.  No different from the Under Armor Baseball Factory and other events. I'd be willing to be that OD sends out thousands of emails and the ones that cut the checks are "selected".  There's a reason it has no validity.

25 minutes ago, thegreatwhite1 said:

I had a player do O-D Bowl series a few years ago.  He paid to to go down.  Trust me, its a pay to play.   It's a showcase camp setting with a game at the end.  Similar to 7 on 7 tournaments except it is full contact.  My guy went down to New Orleans for a regional "bowl" and I assure you he paid to play.  It's a scam. The top performers from the game, then are selected to go on to other bowl.  No different from the Under Armor Baseball Factory and other events. I'd be willing to be that OD sends out thousands of emails and the ones that cut the checks are "selected".  There's a reason it has no validity.

Was your player a underclassman or outgoing senior?

22 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Was your player a underclassman or outgoing senior?

He was an out going senior. However the O-D is no different than participating in the underclassmen portion of Army All American game in Texas was my understanding or other combine like events. Since it's not exclusive, as they'd lead you to believe, it's not considered an all star game but more like a camp with a game at the end. If i had an underclassmen that wanted to participate, I'd definitely get it okayed with the state office.... but we see how that can work out too.  

53 minutes ago, thegreatwhite1 said:

Yes. There scams. My son has got one because I feel for a trap myself and put him in the Diamond Sports Group event in Virginia Beach. The next year I got an email from OD saying he’s been selected and being recruited by scouts blah blah!! There all just money grabbers. You pay the money and your on a “ all-star team”. 

1 hour ago, thegreatwhite1 said:

But Fayetteville was convicted based on the information on their website. Now we are to ignore what's on the O-D website describing the actual game? Being a money grabbing scam and an all star game are not mutually exclusive. 

Original story last season was it was just practice, then it was just a scrimmage, then High def video of a real game came out with real officials, announcers, and tickets. Out of the thousands of emails only one TN underclassman represented the state? 

4 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Good to see others realize the importance this issue is addressed & Not merely selectively covered up! Cornersville should be demanding accountability, they whipped the Tigers fer 47 minutes, then lost late. The argument the system was/is flawed is glaringly obvious! 

How did Cornersville lose to community?