Bradley @ Mcminn

TnBear

On 10/29/2019 at 6:52 PM, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Yeah it was pretty bad. Their students walked across the field and started taunting our students and then their players joined in. Never seen nothing like it.

:roflol: I laugh out loud every time I read this. Are the Cleveland students a bunch of cupcakes? Will they turn in the McMinn students for bullying? Do they need safe spaces?  :roflol:

49 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

This is the second oldest continuous rivalry in the state, they both wear black & gold, and they're playing for home field playoff advantage, so how much better can it get?  
Go Tribe!!!

To me this is the best game in the area this week.  Questions for game for both teams.  Can Bradley avoid slow start?  Will weather affect Bradley passing game?  Will McMinn be able to dominate the run game and control the clock with the lead.  Sounds to me that a lot is pending of McMinn secondary.  Should be a good one.

5 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

To me this is the best game in the area this week.  Questions for game for both teams.  Can Bradley avoid slow start?  Will weather affect Bradley passing game?  Will McMinn be able to dominate the run game and control the clock with the lead.  Sounds to me that a lot is pending of McMinn secondary.  Should be a good one.

With both being top 10 teams and what's on the line, I agree it should be the best game to watch. No one has stopped Bradley's passing game except for Maryville. No one has stopped McMinn's running game except for Maryville.  It will be interesting to see how each coach tonight implements their game plan, on offense and defense.
Will you be at the McMinn Central game tonight? I think they'll beat Brainerd and send the Seniors out with a win in their final game and end the season on a positive note.

49 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

With both being top 10 teams and what's on the line, I agree it should be the best game to watch. No one has stopped Bradley's passing game except for Maryville. No one has stopped McMinn's running game except for Maryville.  It will be interesting to see how each coach tonight implements their game plan, on offense and defense.
Will you be at the McMinn Central game tonight? I think they'll beat Brainerd and send the Seniors out with a win in their final game and end the season on a positive note.

I will not, but I will be listening for sure.  After being at every game the past 8 years, I'm choosing to set this cold night out.  Hoping the Chargers can pull it out tonight, and get on track in the future.  Also happy for the Kee's on their successful season.

1 hour ago, logcabinman said:

I will not, but I will be listening for sure.  After being at every game the past 8 years, I'm choosing to set this cold night out.  Hoping the Chargers can pull it out tonight, and get on track in the future.  Also happy for the Kee's on their successful season.

Just out of curiosity which broadcast do you listen to? 

5 hours ago, logcabinman said:

You have asked all of the right questions. 
BC will have success throwing and running the ball. McMinn will have success running the ball also and be able to score. I look for the Kees to open things up and try some gadgets even throwing the ball more than expected. The difference and final question is how will the Bears start? IMO the Bears start better this week and pull away in the second half. If BC wins the toss take the ball first and score first.