Hairatige vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Friendsville Academy Basketball 

FA9.jpg

FA4.jpg

I was telling a friend about Friendsville Academy just today. Joe Garagiola also discussed them regularly on the Today Show and Charles Kuralt visited the school for his “On The Road” series. Could not find who they beat to break the streak. 114 games I think.

1 hour ago, mhs said:

I was telling a friend about Friendsville Academy just today. Joe Garagiola also discussed them regularly on the Today Show and Charles Kuralt visited the school for his “On The Road” series. Could not find who they beat to break the streak. 114 games I think.

According to what I just saw online it was 138 games and the team they beat was only identified as "a small West Virginia Catholic school" who came in to the game with a 70 game losing streak of its own. 

FRIENDSVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 15 (AP) — Tiny Friendsville Academy ende dits 138‐game losing streak in high school basketball tonight, beating St. Camillus Academy of Corbin, Ky., 62‐43.

It was the first victory for the 55‐student Quaker academy in six years. For the Kentucky team, it was the 49th loss in a row.

10 hours ago, OleMary said:

FRIENDSVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 15 (AP) — Tiny Friendsville Academy ende dits 138‐game losing streak in high school basketball tonight, beating St. Camillus Academy of Corbin, Ky., 62‐43.

It was the first victory for the 55‐student Quaker academy in six years. For the Kentucky team, it was the 49th loss in a row.

Image result for snl it's the foxes gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OleMary said:

Kentucky, West Virginia.  Aren't they the in reality the same state?  :rolleyes: