DB @ Alcoa

Throwdeslant

5 minutes ago, tj3775 said:

If Alcoa and Maryville wasn’t bussing in players, you’d have a different game

For them to be the talk of Tennessee every yr they have to be doing something like that.Cause ive been to Maryville and I know for a fact the folks there aren't that fit.You don't really see or hear of players becoming D1 players.They do have lil Maryville college over there.I left there and all I seen was a PO DUNK town!!!!

37 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

immediate thoughts on game. #20 for DB runs hard. O line is pretty well coached.

DB was focused on milking the clock for 3quarters.

Coaching staff yells more F bombs than a 2Live Crew  CD. multiple coaches screaming F words all night.

School should be ashamed of themselves

If you listened that good and close , then you should go to the sidelines of about any school and you would be surprised on what you would hear !

2 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

They carry their state rings around?And your that guy!If they win you talk about how much bigger DB was and if yall lost you talk about how much bigger DB was?Let me ask you,Do you say that when Maryville beats yall every year?And if yall beat a school smaller than yall,Do you talk about how yall won cause yalls school was bigger?Just wondering.:idea:

Maryville doesn't win every year. they win this year and I congratulated the kids that I work with or know and coach's that are friends of mine.

I don't think we play schools smaller than us. Your grasping at straws. I thought was complimentary to your players and their effort. I'll even add more, your QB is a gamer. made a lot of really good plays and played tough. 

BUT you're coaching staff needs to be addressed about their conduct around the kids they are supposed to be mentoring and setting an example for. I'm sure DB has a school code of conduct  policy for their employees.

I wonder if the school administrators think that type of behavior is acceptable or in the need of disciplinary action.

6 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

Yall aint ready!!!...LOL,:roflol:The Mavs would make yall a TROPICAL DEPRESSION!!!!….DB is a great school,Have 2 grads from there and one down the road.Let me ask you.The sissy boy stuff is that suppose to make me mad?...Im not 12 and don't do name calling to people.I think the last time I did that was maybe the first grade.LOL,:wink:

Not 12? More like 10!

You can tell a big ol sissy a mile away when they have too get someone else to fight THEIR battles! HA!:lol:

Them Mavericks are tuff...chest bump, chest bump. Yup, what every.....who cares. Classic 10 year old my daddy can beat up your daddy. This was about YOUR REAL team ......the turned around DB Indians! LOL!

You need the number to the TN Titans?......so your fantasy crush Mallard ducks from NC can call and play them......yea that what I thought sissy boy.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

and DB couldn't even score a TD . not even after refs gave them 30 yrds in 2 straight plays.  haha

I'd Be worried about Alcoa in the playoffs ....Alcoa struggled up until 4 min in the 4th ... I mean DB is playing mostly juniors and several Sophs because of the injury heavy starters right now ( 6 starters out) 

5 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Maryville doesn't win every year. they win this year and I congratulated the kids that I work with or know and coach's that are friends of mine.

I don't think we play schools smaller than us. Your grasping at straws. I thought was complimentary to your players and their effort. I'll even add more, your QB is a gamer. made a lot of really good plays and played tough. 

BUT you're coaching staff needs to be addressed about their conduct around the kids they are supposed to be mentoring and setting an example for. I'm sure DB has a school code of conduct  policy for their employees.

I wonder if the school administrators think that type of behavior is acceptable or in the need of disciplinary action.

So Alcoa coaches have never done any cussing?EVER?And if so did you bring it up to the school administrators?And if not,WHY and if so,You think youre going to feed me some bull on how Alcoa coaches don't ever cuss?LOL

7 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Not 12? More like 10!

You can tell a big ol sissy a mile away when they have too get someone else to fight THEIR battles! HA!:lol:

Them Mavericks are tuff...chest bump, chest bump. Yup, what every.....who cares. Classic 10 year old my daddy can beat up your daddy. This was about YOUR REAL team ......the turned around DB Indians! LOL!

You need the number to the TN Titans?......so your fantasy crush Mallard ducks from NC can call and play them......yea that what I thought sissy boy.

:popcorneater:WHAT?

10 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Not 12? More like 10!

Nobody really calls anybody a sissy anymore buddy.

10 minutes ago, kingindian33 said:

I'd Be worried about Alcoa in the playoffs ....Alcoa struggled up until 4 min in the 4th ... I mean DB is playing mostly juniors and several Sophs because of the injury heavy starters right now ( 6 starters out) 

12 state championships in 15 yrs, I think we'll be ok in the playoffs. Alcoa is playing mostly Jrs as well. Alcoa has players out as well.