OR @ FULTON

catswild

11 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I was told of 2 that wouldn't play at all.Both important SRs.Gonna need more young guys to step up.So far we have seen a lot of young guys really improve so lets hope that keeps going.I think its gonna be a close low scoring game

That's scary but as long as 44 plays, OR should be fine.

5 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Kendall Jackson will take care of the low scoring part and the Defense will take care of the close part.

Enjoy playing a weakened Fulton team. It may never happen again.

RWR!

Just a few years ago Fulton hung 90 on a team.  They used to beat teams by 70 on a weekly basis.  The ole gray mare just ain't what she used to be.  

Where is bonkers?

5 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Just a few years ago Fulton hung 90 on a team.  They used to beat teams by 70 on a weekly basis.  The ole gray mare just ain't what she used to be.  

Where is bonkers?

No idea where Bonkers is. I actually spent three days in the Hospital with complications from Diabetes and am just now trying to get caught up with the CoachT Boards.

I hope Bonkers is doing good,just a little busy to come play with us :-D

I guess everyone knows if we beat the Falcons we play the loser of Soddy Daisy vs Walker Valley. I can drive to SDHS in 15 minutes and to Cleveland ( Walker Valley ) in 30 minutes. I have seven days to get strong enough to make it to the game. I am making it to the game! GRRRR RWR!

BONKERS!!!!!!! WHERE YA AT DUDE? THE WILDCATS NEED YOU!

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Where is bonkers?

2 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

No idea where Bonkers is. I actually spent three days in the Hospital with complications from Diabetes and am just now trying to get caught up with the CoachT Boards.

I hope Bonkers is doing good,just a little busy to come play with us :-D

I guess everyone knows if we beat the Falcons we play the loser of Soddy Daisy vs Walker Valley. I can drive to SDHS in 15 minutes and to Cleveland ( Walker Valley ) in 30 minutes. I have seven days to get strong enough to make it to the game. I am making it to the game! GRRRR RWR!

BONKERS!!!!!!! WHERE YA AT DUDE? THE WILDCATS NEED YOU!

I appreciate the concern about my whereabouts! I'm out of town and will actually miss this one. I'm concerned about what I read with some key players being hurt. I hope OR takes care of business tonight and everyone is healed up for the playoffs!  RWR!