OR @ FULTON

catswild

3 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

What a disappointing loss. Just when you thought we had turned the corner, we lose to a 2-7 team full of freshman with tons of injuries and a backup QB. Sad. 

SS, what in the world happened?? I've been following Powell-SD all night, so I only caught the final minute.

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

What a disappointing loss. Just when you thought we had turned the corner, we lose to a 2-7 team full of freshman with tons of injuries and a backup QB. Sad.

Never saw this coming , i'm glad i'm not betting on any games this year because this season has been totally unpredictable in 5A around here . 

Just now, osunut2 said:

SS, what in the world happened?? I've been following Powell-SD all night, so I only caught the final minute.

Just got whipped in the 4th quarter. Eerily similar to last week. This is a bad loss for OR. I know Fulton is probably better than their 2-7 record, but we have to win this game. We have choked away the past few games in the 4th quarter in back to back games.