Watertown host East Rob

Bms54

2 minutes ago, PoloDaDon said:

Wrong kid Rayquan Verge does not play football

Oh my bad, kid is a stud no doubt, only thing I would like to see if I was a H2O fan or college coach, I want to see a freak mentality he is a great player but just seeing him play with a chip on his shoulder with a you can’t stop me attitude sort of like groves from ER.

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Oh my bad, kid is a stud no doubt, only thing I would like to see if I was a H2O fan or college coach, I want to see a freak mentality he is a great player but just seeing him play with a chip on his shoulder with a you can’t stop me attitude sort of like groves from ER.

Trust me! He has it

Must be something in the water all the Forrest fans seem to be just like the General. As a TC fan I want nothing more than ER to beat H2O so TC can stay at home for few weeks. But that’s on TC should have taken care of business week 3 and not have to depend on ER to beat Watertown. Also only chance ER can beat Watertown is on a track meet and don’t see ER scoring over 40 points on H2O defense. ER defense is horrible only chance  they will have to stop H2O offense is turnovers by H2O. Grooves has to play out of his mind and have over 250 receiving yards to beat H2O I don’t see that happening either. H20 52 ER 14 only bec Watertown will let the younger kids finish the game to rest up for the playoffs. Also Watertown fans we will be seeing you'll in 4 weeks hope TC and Watertown are both healthy and both teams play a better game against each other and my best team win. IMO I think the winner between TC and Watertown will beat Peabody. Hopefully, the injury bug stays away from both teams for that of the year good luck to you'll hope to see you'll in about a month.

• Like 3