White House at Greenbrier

BDP2003

WH playing for nothing but pride this week!! A repeat performance from last Friday should equal a W at GB!! 5-5 and some momentum going into the offseason would be the best possible case at this point for BDP! I know the Bobcats record is 2-7 but you can throw out  the records when these two teams get together!! BDP!!

8 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Perhaps, but can’t be underestimating anybody especially in rivalry games, even though both teams are only playing for pride at this point.  Getting to 5-5 and closing out the year on a high note would be great though.  

Or you could challenge their pride and call it the basement game.  The loser finishes in the basement of the region

9 hours ago, eers said:

I didn’t even have to say it.

I’ve said all along WH isn’t very good, but the should win this going away. Greenbrier is terrible. 

Our Qb play isn’t very good.  With a qb this is probably a two loss team.  You saw what happened last week.  Hate that it took us this long to figure it out, but it is what it is.  

2 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Our Qb play isn’t very good.  With a qb this is probably a two loss team.  You saw what happened last week.  Hate that it took us this long to figure it out, but it is what it is.  

I haven’t seen the bad QB play, but I’ll believe you. My question is shouldn’t the coaching staff change their philosophy accordingly? In HS football you have to coach what you get.  I have seen far too many have the mindset of “this is what we do” and lose games because of it. 

4 minutes ago, eers said:

I haven’t seen the bad QB play, but I’ll believe you. My question is shouldn’t the coaching staff change their philosophy accordingly? In HS football you have to coach what you get.  I have seen far too many have the mindset of “this is what we do” and lose games because of it. 

He’s thrown almost twice as many interceptions as he has touchdowns and I think four of the interceptions turned into pick 6s.  In close games, a pick 6 is brutal.  I’m not gonna put it all on him because there have been other mistakes made, but that’s about as bad of qb play as it can get.  And I completely agree with you (shocking lol) we should’ve done something different sooner.  This is the first year this coaching staff has been together.  I think they’re good coaches, but they’re young with a first year head coach. Im gonna assume they learned their lesson.  

12 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

He’s thrown almost twice as many interceptions as he has touchdowns and I think four of the interceptions turned into pick 6s.  In close games, a pick 6 is brutal.  I’m not gonna put it all on him because there have been other mistakes made, but that’s about as bad of qb play as it can get.  And I completely agree with you (shocking lol) we should’ve done something different sooner.  This is the first year this coaching staff has been together.  I think they’re good coaches, but they’re young with a first year head coach. Im gonna assume they learned their lesson.  

Hopefully so. I have seen some coaches come up with crazy stuff... like some NFL routes and concepts. My question was where’s the NFL QB to go with it. Some years you have to change your philosophy and go with what the talent allows.