Class 4A

802Tomcat

8 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Don't sleep on Macon. They woke up last week and drilled white. White gave LA all they wanted. Macon was the toughest team I seen all yr. Can LA match Macon in a battle of Grit. Look forward to this one.

As far as the Region is concerned, unless DeKalb lays an egg, it's Livingston's. 

I doubt Livingston will overlook the Tigers. They didn't overlook the other Tigers. 

2 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

No, But Greeneville has. Greeneville steamrolled them in 2011 but that was the same Greeneville team that was averaging like 49+ points per game and Alcoa went 8-5 that year in one of their worst seasons. Alcoa the next season in 2012 trounced Greeneville 42-0...EHS has played Alcoa 3 times, 2009, 2010, 2016. The 2016 game EHS played Alcoa closer than anyone else that year but came up short 17-14. Alcoa finished 14-1 with the loss to Maryville and a State title that year. 

At least we beat them. 
2012 was one of Greenevilles worst years so to say in the last decade

Edited by DevilMan03

On 10/28/2019 at 4:53 PM, Swipes said:

The biggest question for Livingston Academy is the competition they have played and how good are they really?  Every single year someone from Region 3 goes 10-0 or 9-1 and gets bounced in the first or 2nd round (Normally the 1st round).  

Cookeville 6a was a good win, so was #5 3a Upperman. 

2 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Cookeville 6a was a good win, so was #5 3a Upperman. 

To everyone outside of the Cumberland Plateau don't see those as 2 good wins.  Cookeville is an avg 6a team at best and Upperman is not what they were last year. (That has came from upperman fan's on here) 

8 hours ago, FEARTHEBEARD said:

Haywood is not the same Haywood from the beginning of the season they don’t have those two stars. I think they will lose early in the playoffs

Haywood is very deep and they are playing some great football. They are on all gas no brakes trust me on this. Haywood has more than two stars.

Edited by Salami
add more

19 minutes ago, Salami said:

Haywood is very deep and they are playing some great football. They are on all gas no brakes trust me on this. Haywood has more than two stars.

Actually they don’t  Jackson ss was giving them problems and they are not that good.  Dyersburg was giving them problems and they definitely not good