Class 4A

802Tomcat

9 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I don’t doubt that they can at all. I’m saying there’s 5 weeks left until Cookeville and a lot can happen. Is Haywood a good football team? Heck yes, but there’s a lot of good football teams and coaches in the west that can beat them. Plus they don’t have home field throughout the playoffs this year. If they make it to the semi’s, they’ll be on the road this year. That’s always a tough way to go on Black Friday.

It may be a tough road but that's the group that can do it. We shall see. Playoff time is always fun!

21 hours ago, lawnman said:

If we both win our first round games you will get your wish and if our offense will play like there capable of it will be tough for South to beat Betsy.

Is East Hamilton pretty good this year. I think they got a pretty good coach now.

Edited by Domin18

Just now, lawnman said:

I don’t know much about them but I’m sure there a pretty good football team.

EH and SS should be a toss up? IMO Besty will have it made till the 3rd rd. Then the 3rd round should be a great game. But Green and AC will need to beat up on each other first. I think Green will be the favorite till someone knocks them out of playoffs.

• Upvote 1

On 10/29/2019 at 11:40 PM, Hellidontno said:

Don't sleep on Macon. They woke up last week and drilled white. White gave LA all they wanted. Macon was the toughest team I seen all yr. Can LA match Macon in a battle of Grit. Look forward to this one.

On 10/29/2019 at 11:32 PM, Hellidontno said:

There D is what helps them win. There O is good but not like people on here are saying. There not physical and I believe that's what's going to hurt in the playoffs. I pull for them but also know the teams out of Nashville will really light the board up. They can make some noise but won't win the state title. They have nothing to be ashamed about the have had a great run. 

Your love for LA is duly noted.... as is your lack of intelligence.. aight 

On 10/28/2019 at 2:42 PM, HC116 said:

Don’t sleep on Livingston Academy. They’ve steamrolled through the majority of their schedule. Lots of seniors, and an incredibly explosive offense.

Don't sleep on Macon. They woke up last week and drilled white. White gave LA all they wanted. Macon was the toughest team I seen all yr. Can LA match Macon in a battle of Grit. Look forward to this one.

I put the post on here about not sleeping on Macon however I did not put the post about the state championship and don't have a clue how that can happen. But someone has hacked me or something. But who ever did it its not cool. I don't think they will win state but would love for someone from our region to if it's them or whoever but no I did not put the other post at all. 

On 10/30/2019 at 7:39 AM, EHSTrack06 said:

No, But Greeneville has. Greeneville steamrolled them in 2011 but that was the same Greeneville team that was averaging like 49+ points per game and Alcoa went 8-5 that year in one of their worst seasons. Alcoa the next season in 2012 trounced Greeneville 42-0...EHS has played Alcoa 3 times, 2009, 2010, 2016. The 2016 game EHS played Alcoa closer than anyone else that year but came up short 17-14. Alcoa finished 14-1 with the loss to Maryville and a State title that year. 

Also the '16 game Carter Everett was out with injury. Corey Russell played half the game with a gash on his throwing hand that took 3 stitches to close up after the game. 2 top guys  1 missing completely and the other not at 100% might have hurt some I don't know if it's a difference in winning or losing but had to effect it some.