Nextoneup

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Just my guess.............

Alcoa's Playoff run:

1st round  - W. Greene @ Alcoa

2nd round - Gatlinburg-Pittman @ Alcoa

3rd round - Austin-East @ Alcoa

4th round - Loudon @ Alcoa

Championship - Alcoa (home team) vs Pearl Cohn.

If Chucky happens to survive the first two rounds, (not likely) Alcoa will have to load the bus for round 3. 

I’ve been to every Covington game this year an have seen all 7-3a teams play. Any 7-3a team besides Bolivar (and Westview with a defense) could play for 3rd best in the state this year in 3A. I just strongly feel that PC and ,undoubtedly, Alcoa are your 1 and 2 and on a different level. These two have shown that they can play and beat any team in the state no matter the class. If Covington can’t make it....I’m still going to the 3A title game....it ought to be a good one

15 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Whoever comes out of the West. Covington, Milan, or South Gibson. Pearl is a solid team but come November things change. Just wait and see.

One game at a time, the vibe is just different at PC this year! Not even thinking about no West TN team at the moment. Stewart County is our focus right now.

9 hours ago, 00Chargers said:

I’ve been to every Covington game this year an have seen all 7-3a teams play. Any 7-3a team besides Bolivar (and Westview with a defense) could play for 3rd best in the state this year in 3A. I just strongly feel that PC and ,undoubtedly, Alcoa are your 1 and 2 and on a different level. These two have shown that they can play and beat any team in the state no matter the class. If Covington can’t make it....I’m still going to the 3A title game....it ought to be a good one

Agreed. Any one of those three teams are going to be tough to beat in the semifinal game, provided they make it there without injuries. They have already played some of the best games of the year in the state and now have to do it again to get there. Region 7 is a brutal place to compete every week. When you play great football teams every single game, every game is a championship type atmosphere. 

• Like 1