3A playoffs

Nextoneup

23 minutes ago, Swarm said:

A little insight to the Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville rivalry.

When the kids and coaches all know each other and most went to Middle,High school and college together. This game right here was a HUGE win for PC with all the adversity the team went threw that week from changing the offense and losing 80% of your production for a game "QB 2WR and RB.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

When the kids and coaches all know each other and most went to Middle,High school and college together. This game right here was a HUGE win for PC with all the adversity the team went threw that week from changing the offense and losing 80% of your production for a game "QB 2WR and RB.

That's a very cool video. Credit to whoever made it and posted on YouTube for everyone to see. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nothing but respect for PC and region 5. I know it is tough sledding over there. But there will be a battle tested region 7 team waiting in the semis and it will be a war. 

Trust me when I say this, PC KNOWS. We taking this playoff situation one game at a time. We are not even thinking about semis right now. 

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Last few years has nothing to do with this year! But what I do know is our defense has finally caught up with our offense, taking alot of pressure off that side of the ball. End result first 10-0 season in school history, so we'll see what happens its one game at a time for us. But yeah his whole comment about question is who will upset PC was pure hate!!!

If you've blown games in the playoffs in back to back years its a legitimate question. Not hate. 

56 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Str8 facts!! But the audacity of (east nasty) to still be talking crazy to us after that game is mind blowing.

37 minutes ago, THUNDERLIPS said:

If you've blown games in the playoffs in back to back years its a legitimate question. Not hate. 

We are not focused on last year or two years ago. This team is focused and hungry. Plus these kids are playing for something special that's in house business. So you can continue to hate, or as you say legitimate question all you want carry on!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

We are not focused on last year or two years ago. This team is focused and hungry. Plus these kids are playing for something special that's in house business. So you can continue to hate, or as you say legitimate question all you want carry on!!!

There's absolutely no hate. Just the facts. I didn't ask the question. Just said it was a legitimate question. Most everybody on here respects PC. Clearly there's no hate. Carry on!!!!