Henry County @ Clarksville NW

TheGuru2point0

2 minutes ago, eers said:

Should be another easy week for HC.

I still laugh that so many people thought they could write HC off after the 0-2 start.  Look at it now... those two losses are to the #1 team in 5A and #2 team in 4A.  There are only 3 losses between the three of them. 

Lol yeah exactly! Beech, Haywood and Henry County are all very well coached! We lost to a now undefeated Beech (9-0) and Haywood (8-1) I said at the beggining when we lost those games it wasn't that bad being that both of those teams are favorites to be in Cookeville! Beech knows though we came dangerously close to beating them and we want that rematch! Can't wait for playoffs!!!

11 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Lol yeah exactly! Beech, Haywood and Henry County are all very well coached! We lost to a now undefeated Beech (9-0) and Haywood (8-1) I said at the beggining when we lost those games it wasn't that bad being that both of those teams are favorites to be in Cookeville! Beech knows though we came dangerously close to beating them and we want that rematch! Can't wait for playoffs!!!

Could have easily went the other way for sure. Beech is much improved, as I’m sure HC is. I would certainly like to see this match up again, always seems to be quite exciting. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eers said:

Could have easily went the other way for sure. Beech is much improved, as I’m sure HC is. I would certainly like to see this match up again, always seems to be quite exciting. 

Absolutely. One game at a time though! I know I will be rooting for Beech to make it to semifinals. What better way to get revenge on an opponent that beat you than to have Beech be 13-0 with a spot in the championship game up for grabs!!! 

11 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Absolutely. One game at a time though! I know I will be rooting for Beech to make it to semifinals. What better way to get revenge on an opponent that beat you than to have Beech be 13-0 with a spot in the championship game up for grabs!!! 

Hopefully that will not be the case.  Your not the only team that wants another shot at Beech!!!

14 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I know that's right! But I will tell you this IF Beech beats Gallatin and Henry County for a 2nd time they WILL NOT lose the championship game no matter who it's against!!

That mentality is what got Oakland beat in 2016 and Maryville in 2017. East TN is no different than Middle/West, they got a few teams capable of winning state as well. Powell has a QB that can SLING it. Would love to see a game of contrasting styles for the title to see how the teams adapt to each other

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

That mentality is what got Oakland beat in 2016 and Maryville in 2017. East TN is no different than Middle/West, they got a few teams capable of winning state as well. Powell has a QB that can SLING it. Would love to see a game of contrasting styles for the title to see how the teams adapt to each other

Beech and Gallatin will both have one of those games in the second round, and potentially the third. Page and Shelbyville can both throw it around.