Henry County @ Clarksville NW

TheGuru2point0

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

That mentality is what got Oakland beat in 2016 and Maryville in 2017. East TN is no different than Middle/West, they got a few teams capable of winning state as well. Powell has a QB that can SLING it. Would love to see a game of contrasting styles for the title to see how the teams adapt to each other

Just my opinion :thumb:

IT IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!  Hey Henrylanders.......this was on page two and I am NOT...I repeat...I am NOT a "Page Two YANKER"!!!! I know all of you are bored with the caliber of recent opponents but that is no excuse to be on page two!!!!  HC will not be tested tonight or for the next two weeks......HC 49 - NW 7!

I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Yanker said:

IT IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!  Hey Henrylanders.......this was on page two and I am NOT...I repeat...I am NOT a "Page Two YANKER"!!!! I know all of you are bored with the caliber of recent opponents but that is no excuse to be on page two!!!!  HC will not be tested tonight or for the next two weeks......HC 49 - NW 7!

Get 'em Yanker!!! 

2 hours ago, Yanker said:

The GREAT ONE has spoken. I agree with everything but the score. HC 49 NW 6