Fayetteville files restraining order and injuction on TSSAA..Back in playoffs?

If he didnt meet the requirements by the TSSAA then he should be ineligible.A lot of these school skirt the rules.And if he plays and Fayetteville loses in court but knocks a team out if the playoffs,then I think they should get a playoff ban if about 5 years for using an ineligible player and maybe knocking teams out of the playoffs.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

If he didnt meet the requirements by the TSSAA then he should be ineligible.A lot of these school skirt the rules.And if he plays and Fayetteville loses in court but knocks a team out if the playoffs,then I think they should get a playoff ban if about 5 years for using an ineligible player and maybe knocking teams out of the 

Nm.

Edited by Imthayeti

27 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

If he didnt meet the requirements by the TSSAA then he should be ineligible.A lot of these school skirt the rules.And if he plays and Fayetteville loses in court but knocks a team out if the playoffs,then I think they should get a playoff ban if about 5 years for using an ineligible player and maybe knocking teams out of the playoffs.

I would think this would have to be finalized by midnight Friday night if the finalized brackets are to be put out by 10AM Saturday.

I remember a situation years ago.A team in the smaller division got in but filed a lawsuit as they had to forfeit.Can’t remember who they were supposed to play but that team practiced for the school who filed the lawsuit.That Wednesday they lost the suit & Lookout Valley who had been practicing for that team all week got in & pulled the upset.That school was mad as heck