Round 1- William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

Governm

On 11/3/2019 at 12:35 PM, BatmanDB said:

Sometimes young folks don't believe you until something happens.No question  that the DB team knows they can be beat and there is zero room for a bunch of mistakes from this point on.Got to play smart and hear what the coaches are saying all week long and prepare for a first round war.The team done really well against Alcoa and needs to step it on up every week.Roll Tribe !

Anyone can be beat.Thats why they play the games.

14 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I wonder what data was used to come up with that 80%. Not just this game but all the games that they came up with this "method of prediction". What ever it was.......What a waste of time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Red81KPsmash said:

WB won 4 games. They beat the worst Morristown West (1-9) team in the history of the school. They beat an 0-10 Heritage team, a 1-9 Lenoir City and a 4-6 Cleveland team. Add to that losses to 3-7 Sevier Co and 3-7 Ooltewah. Yes, WB is awful. Betsy no doubt overlooked WB.

I agree WB is awful... just keep thinking that

Trust me ive seen some awful teams come through and this team isn't world beaters but they play with heart and have been in every game til the end except for MHS

10-10 in 1 quarter vs Alcoa starters

7-0 vs MHS at the end of 1 Q

7-17 driving against Ooltewah in the 4th and gave up 2 late defensive tds

against Sevier co  up 9 points late and then missed extra point that would have won the game

up  17-10 on Elizabethton with 9 mins left they were facing 3rd and 20 and end up giving up bomb plus 2 pick 6 to lose by 14

4 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I wonder what data was used to come up with that 80%. Not just this game but all the games that they came up with this "method of prediction". What ever it was.......What a waste of time.

I always hate when numbers like that are given without any explanation.   One would hope it has to do with some in-depth analysis of who both teams have played, but it could just as easily be a flip of the coin.      Despite DB's playoff history I still like the Tribe in this one.

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When that happened he had the whole world turn against him except for the few that are the only reason he survived. Those kids that did stay took a beating that night physically and mentally they will never forget. Should have been tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail for doing that.

Yeah, it wusn’t good...folks will take you literally around here, lol. 
I think LA may have a better than decent shot this week at dB. DB may be willing to help them. Watch out 91!!!

26 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I always hate when numbers like that are given without any explanation.   One would hope it has to do with some in-depth analysis of who both teams have played, but it could just as easily be a flip of the coin.      Despite DB's playoff history I still like the Tribe in this one.

tenor.gif?itemid=9488490

• CoachT locked this topic