Round 1- William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

Governm

Been a longtime since I have been on here and even longer since I looked at the WB thread, but it looks like Coach Shadowens is either getting somethings turned around over the last couple years, or hes been lucky. I feel like he is a good coach and I am biased, but I think he is turning the program into a decent one. Hopefully he puts a W on the board this week and surprises everyone . GO GOVS!!!!

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

Been a longtime since I have been on here and even longer since I looked at the WB thread, but it looks like Coach Shadowens is either getting somethings turned around over the last couple years, or hes been lucky. I feel like he is a good coach and I am biased, but I think he is turning the program into a decent one. Hopefully he puts a W on the board this week and surprises everyone . GO GOVS!!!!

I think he finally has a good staff in place. The new line coach that he added a year or so ago seems to have made a big impact. We can actually block people now.

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91

2 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

I think he finally has a good staff in place. The new line coach that he added a year or so ago seems to have made a big impact. We can actually block people now.

It always starts up front... I am glad o see it... a win or two in the playoffs is huge. Something to build on and a little something to hang their hats on. I think its absolutely fantastic. 

17 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

It always starts up front... I am glad o see it... a win or two in the playoffs is huge. Something to build on and a little something to hang their hats on. I think its absolutely fantastic. 

In my opinion, with the way the brackets lined up, WB has a good chance to make it to the third round. That would be a new program milestone and might help keep the wolves away from the door. This is the best WB team in over a decade, and believe it or not, we are playing without half a dozen or so good players that decided to play for other local schools. Maybe some playoff success can help stop the bleeding.

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91

3 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

In my opinion, with the way the brackets lined up, WB has a good chance to make it to the third round. That would be a new program milestone and might help keep the wolves away from the door. This is the best WB team in over a decade, and believe it or not, we are playing without half a dozen or so good players that decided to play for other local schools. Maybe some playoff success can help stop the bleeding.

I agree completely 

• CoachT locked this topic