Round 1- William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

Governm

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I don't think I've seen a bigger bunch of crybaby's during my many years on CoachT.  If you ever come back to Kingsport for a game maybe you could send us a list of things that will make you happy and we'll see if we can have it all ready for you. 

You don’t even go to games! 

7 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Not complaining, Wackoff. Just calling it like I see it. I showed up needing to get set up for a broadcast and I was held up about five minutes or so at the gate. No other school has ever done that. Ever.

Also, I got up to the press box and your guys acted like it was an inconvenience to let us have a spot clearly marked "visitor radio." Your radio guys wanted to use that for their extra stuff.  I heard them complaining about us setting up equipment. Uh yeah... It takes equipment to do a broadcast. 

You start out by saying you're not complaining and then continue the rest of the post by doing nothing but complaining. Here's my advice to you. If you don't like the way you were treated don't come back. It's that simple. I don't believe any of that happened the way you described it anyway. You're just a whinner. I'll send you a box of candy and maybe a little stuffed animal to cuddle with.

6 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

So the 4 seed from a neighboring school let me down.  I’m flattered you dug that up. Y’all just beat 6A Unaka!  

"4 seed from a neighboring school"  They have schools inside of schools? Before last night everybody down there was saying DB couldn't beat WB in a playoff game. Now after the game WB is 6A Unaka. 

"4 seed from a neighboring school"  They have schools inside of schools? Before last night everybody down there was saying DB couldn't beat WB in a playoff game. Now after the game WB is 6A Unaka. 

Not me WaCoJaCo........ Remember my post with Margie saying 30% chance which turns out to be 70% chance you all win. I pretty much knew they wouldn't win. I've just got hostile over the live feed situation because that will just mean the same thing if D-B and Maryville do hook up. Maryville does bring a good road crowd but some people can't make that trip because of work. If you all were playing at Maryville I sure wouldn't want your fans that couldn't make the trip not able to see it.

4ca95b99c51ecb9f95a8be3be531c55e-2.jpg

You start out by saying you're not complaining and then continue the rest of the post by doing nothing but complaining. Here's my advice to you. If you don't like the way you were treated don't come back. It's that simple. I don't believe any of that happened the way you described it anyway. You're just a whinner. I'll send you a box of candy and maybe a little stuffed animal to cuddle with.

It's all true. You sound like you're a woman on the rag and there's no reasoning with that.

• Like 2

The problem I see at D-B is that it is ran by and controlled by a bunch of douchebags and is a big reason it's well known for being a Band School instead of an athletic power it once was a long time ago. I remember a couple of years ago when we played D-B at Maryville and a bunch of their fans came over and sat on our side and the band played the theme from The Titanic and one of their fans ask what we thought of the band. I told them they couldn't have picked a better theme because they just hit the iceberg on Renfro Field and everyone will be dead in 24 minutes.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

It's all true. You sound like you're a woman on the rag and there's no reasoning with that.

Well DB has visiting broadcast teams in the press box every week with no apparent issues, so my guess is if our team thought you were doing something odd you probably were, regardless of any labels you may have seen. Did you ask anyone where you were supposed to set up?

On 11/7/2019 at 11:59 AM, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

I just hope DB's press box doesn't have a chitty roof. It will be cold tomorrow

Judging from this post you made two days ago you started complaining before you ever set foot in Kingsport. The DB press box is one of if not the nicest of any High School in the state. I'm not bragging but it's just a fact. And it should be. I know what that thing cost and I helped pay for it. If anything did happen concerning you and your little box of equipment I think you're blowing it out of proportion. You're looking for a reason to complain because you're a bitter old hag. Stay at home next time.

• CoachT locked this topic