Round 1- William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

Governm

7 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

I don't know WaCo and after a few comments don't want too.Accused me of being someone else on here.I was told about coach T a few monthes ago and came on and checked it out.Joking is fine but some people on here gets carried away.I take it your a Maryville fan maybe one day we could meet.

Smh I’m positive y’all have met...

2 hours ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

I don't know WaCo and after a few comments don't want too.Accused me of being someone else on here.I was told about coach T a few monthes ago and came on and checked it out.Joking is fine but some people on here gets carried away.I take it your a Maryville fan maybe one day we could meet.

There's some crazy going on in here today. See if you can pull up that post where I accused you of being "someone else on here". It didn't happen.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

28 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Player for player  these were two evenly matched teams. The difference? Coaching.  D-B was better prepared better conditioned and had a much stronger game plan, better in game and halftime adjustments. That doesn't just happen by magic or luck it's coaching! Hope ALL WB fans read the above post by WaCoJaCo. It is a look into WB's future if they band together and force the change.Don't drink the Koolaid "Hey we made it to the playoffs!" we made it because we won FOUR games and were seeded #4. Basically we were the best of the worst. Would you wear a Tshirt that said STATE PLAYOFF TEAM! WE WON FOUR GAMES OUT OF 10 AND WERE CRUSHED IN ROUND 1!

No? Ya I didn't think so. That game proved we had the chess pieces just not the chess master. Things do not change until change is demanded.

Who would be in charge of the Football Banquet next April if we did that.

maxresdefault-3.jpg

20 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Player for player  these were two evenly matched teams. The difference? Coaching.  D-B was better prepared better conditioned and had a much stronger game plan, better in game and halftime adjustments. That doesn't just happen by magic or luck it's coaching! Hope ALL WB fans read the above post by WaCoJaCo. It is a look into WB's future if they band together and force the change.Don't drink the Koolaid "Hey we made it to the playoffs!" we made it because we won FOUR games and were seeded #4. Basically we were the best of the worst. Would you wear a Tshirt that said STATE PLAYOFF TEAM! WE WON FOUR GAMES OUT OF 10 AND WERE CRUSHED IN ROUND 1!

No? Ya I didn't think so. That game proved we had the chess pieces just not the chess master. Things do not change until change is demanded.

William Blount started 8 new guys on D and 8 new guys on Offense. Only one player had a varsity catch coming into this season.  They will return 7 staters on D and 7 on O.

You continue to bash the coach and make comments about him not being very good, but you do know he has won 2 state titles in the highest classification in the state, WB hasn't earned a playoff spot in 12 years, things are at least looking like they are heading in a better direction.  Now don't get me wrong if this team starts regressing going forward then I would say you may have some valid points but right now I don't think you do

On 11/9/2019 at 8:34 PM, WaCoJaCo said:

There's some crazy going on in here today. See if you can pull up that post where I accused you of being "someone else on here". It didn't happen.

You posted on the DB and Alcoa thread that I had 10 different accounts and would post about playing NC teams.My kids went to Mallard Creek and I was born and raised in Huntersville NC north of charlotte city limits.And got married and moved into charlotte metro area.And my kids went to Mallard Creek.My wife has family that live in Blountville TN and we would visit.And decided to move out of Charlotte with the crime rate and cost of living and traffic getting out of hand.So we looked around the area and was going to move to Bristol TN.But we found a house we both loved in the Kingsport TN area and decided to move here.Im a Electrician by trade and was looking in the area for work and ran up on a job for Eastman.So that's my story and I have nothing to hide.I made my name DBturningitAround cause I believe that.I know joey and think if given the time he can get DB on the right track.And was told about coacht a few monthes ago and just went on and would read post.Then I decided to make an account.But the remarks about Alcoa and Maryville playing Mallard Creek.Was the fact the mavs have played out of state games for the last few yrs and it is getting common for the better teams in states to travel to play teams as good as they are.So I was suggesting that either or both contact Mallard Creek and see about a game.I think it would be a heck of a game for both fanbases and states.Now rather that happens that's on both AD's at the schools.But I didn't have to prove anything here and careless who believes me.I even had one guy call me a duke fan and not really sure what that was suppose to mean.Ive met a few people on here and want drop any names and they know im nothing but a Tarheel fan.Maybe its someone thinking there making me mad or whatever.I just love HS football cause that's where it all starts.Ive seen a lot of HS players that have ended up in D1 schools and the NFL.If you want to talk FB then we can do that all day.But the name calling and all the other junk.Ill just ignore.

I’m all fer murvil playing out of state. Just schedule it in 2025 after my kid is graduated. Or 2026 just in case it takes him a little longer.

As a fan, a game like that would be great-you can go if you want. As a parent who has to go, no thanks. 
But if they could play at a neutral site (ETSU got a field yet), then maybe.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, strongx said:

I’m all fer murvil playing out of state. Just schedule it in 2025 after my kid is graduated. Or 2026 just in case it takes him a little longer.

As a fan, a game like that would be great-you can go if you want. As a parent who has to go, no thanks. 
But if they could play at a neutral site (ETSU got a field yet), then maybe.

That would be for the AD's to decided where the game would be played.Dont get me wrong that I think Mallard would win hands down.With two schools winning like they are coming out of the same county being state title winners every yr is impressive.I do know the Mavs try to get the best teams they can play every yr.We got pitted with the 2nd seed in the west this yr behind Richmond County.And they'll take it one game at a time.They will be ready if that time comes.Just living around here and hearing folks talk Maryville all the time and seeing Maryville beat every team they pretty much play with almost ease.Its just a match up id love to see.They went over into SC and played two of there best teams.Tying one on a ESPN Saturday game and winning the other.It problay want happen but I think it would be a great game even if you want a fan of either school.

1 hour ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

You posted on the DB and Alcoa thread that I had 10 different accounts and would post about playing NC teams.My kids went to Mallard Creek and I was born and raised in Huntersville NC north of charlotte city limits.And got married and moved into charlotte metro area.And my kids went to Mallard Creek.My wife has family that live in Blountville TN and we would visit.And decided to move out of Charlotte with the crime rate and cost of living and traffic getting out of hand.So we looked around the area and was going to move to Bristol TN.But we found a house we both loved in the Kingsport TN area and decided to move here.Im a Electrician by trade and was looking in the area for work and ran up on a job for Eastman.So that's my story and I have nothing to hide.I made my name DBturningitAround cause I believe that.I know joey and think if given the time he can get DB on the right track.And was told about coacht a few monthes ago and just went on and would read post.Then I decided to make an account.But the remarks about Alcoa and Maryville playing Mallard Creek.Was the fact the mavs have played out of state games for the last few yrs and it is getting common for the better teams in states to travel to play teams as good as they are.So I was suggesting that either or both contact Mallard Creek and see about a game.I think it would be a heck of a game for both fanbases and states.Now rather that happens that's on both AD's at the schools.But I didn't have to prove anything here and careless who believes me.I even had one guy call me a duke fan and not really sure what that was suppose to mean.Ive met a few people on here and want drop any names and they know im nothing but a Tarheel fan.Maybe its someone thinking there making me mad or whatever.I just love HS football cause that's where it all starts.Ive seen a lot of HS players that have ended up in D1 schools and the NFL.If you want to talk FB then we can do that all day.But the name calling and all the other junk.Ill just ignore.

Dude you've been on here for at least 5 years. Im not sure if you have had 10 different screen names but you've had a bunch. With every screen name you've used it's always the same North Carolina banter. You wasted all that time typing up your life story (probably all made up anyway) and nobody on here cares. The next time you change screen names leave North Carolina out of your discussion and nobody will know its you. And by the way, I don't think Mallard Creek could beat Maryville or Oakland. Have a nice day. 

29 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Dude you've been on here for at least 5 years. Im not sure if you have had 10 different screen names but you've had a bunch. With every screen name you've used it's always the same North Carolina banter. You wasted all that time typing up your life story (probably all made up anyway) and nobody on here cares. The next time you change screen names leave North Carolina out of your discussion and nobody will know its you. And by the way, I don't think Mallard Creek could beat Maryville or Oakland. Have a nice day. 

:flower:

• CoachT locked this topic