Round 1- William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

Governm

13 hours ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

I would like to see if Mighty Maryville could!Or are they scared to Run with the 21st ranked team in the nation?Show me Maryvilles games where they've played anyone that counted!..You cant and want,And don't even try that Oakland mess.Only team yall play worth anything is little ole Alcoa which is a 2A school.Yall run with the 6A big dogs just have ya coach or AD set up a game with little ole 4AA Mallard.

Duck Branch was the NC State Champions that year. Their only loss, Byrnes Rebels, Duncan, SC.

22 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

I don't have anything against Shad. As a matter of fact, I've heard a lot of good things about him. So this next statement is not a reflection on him at all. I've said for years, if Bill Satterfield was hired as the HC at WB, they would be competitive within a year and winning playoff games consistently after year three. 

Wild Bill is currently a football mercenary for hire. 
He would come back, but only as a head coach. 

6 minutes ago, OleMary said:

Wild Bill is currently a football mercenary for hire. 
He would come back, but only as a head coach. 

I'm biased, but he could win consistently as a HC at either Heritage or WB. If WB had hired him in the 80s the landscape would be very different. Give Bill the '83, 84, a couple of early 90 teams and WB makes at least a very deep playoff run. I would have loved to see what he could have done with the 2007 or 2011 teams as well.

If the rumors about Eagleton are true, Bill would be my first call to offer the job as HC and let him train an up and coming younger coach for a few years to take it over when he's ready to hang it up.

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

RR, if DB makes it to the 3rd round, PLEASE revisit this thread and Mr Mallard Creek after Maryville names their score versus DB.

I've tried to tell u-all this guy is fake. Been on CoachT for at least 5 years and had at least 10 different screen names. He likes to camp out on DB threads but is not even a true DB fan. He's just trying to stir up hate for DB. He's all in I'll give him that. Just don't get sucked in by this fool.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I've tried to tell u-all this guy is fake. Been on CoachT for at least 5 years and had at least 10 different screen names. He likes to camp out on DB threads but is not even a true DB fan. He's just trying to stir up hate for DB. He's all in I'll give him that. Just don't get sucked in by this fool.

WaCojaCo, I think we're all just having a little fun with him, not taking him  seriously.  I mean the guy is bragging about being from Duck Branch for goodness sakes. lol

If he was a real DB fan, he would be more interested in discussing the potential DB v Maryville, rather than an IFL /interstate game vs Duck Branch.

RR and the rest of the Maryville Mafia will probably cause the guy to have stroke if he keeps it up. hahaha

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

He's a great bunch of guys!

split-movie-james-mcavoy-ending.jpg

3 hours ago, 32hammer said:

I don't have anything against Shad. As a matter of fact, I've heard a lot of good things about him. So this next statement is not a reflection on him at all. I've said for years, if Bill Satterfield was hired as the HC at WB, they would be competitive within a year and winning playoff games consistently after year three. 

And YOU are on the money!I would be ringing his phone off the hook NOW!

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:20 AM, orngnblk said:

Did i miss something?WB made the playoffs off of Clevelands fortune correct?WB didnt do what the had to do to make it,they had to have someone else to win to get them in.4 wins is a step up but these were some of the worst teams you all have played in a while.JMO

WB beat Cleveland and put themselves in position to get in the playoffs, you keep trying to take this away from the kids man, you are just another clown on coach T

• CoachT locked this topic