RD 1 Jackson Southside @. Springfield

brian2000

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

The capsules Coach T did of the 3A and 4A teams were interesting. I liked the fact that out of the teams mentioned in the 4A top ten, Springfield played the 2nd toughest schedule behind Greeneville. The Jackets’ schedule is rated 18th toughest. 

Tough schedule pays off this time of year best of luck jackets 

• Upvote 1

It’s looking like tomorrow night, weather wise, will be a repeat of last week for the Jackets. Soaking rain on Thursday and frigid temperatures on game night. Ball security is going to be of the upmost importance, and I’m hoping the bad center to QB exchanges are behind us. That’s put us in some bad spots in games this year. Definitely don’t need to get behind the chains because of it. Need to grind this one out on the ground. I know SS’s record doesn’t show it, but they are a capable team that’s always physical and fast and well coached. They will come prepared with a good game plan. The Jackets just need to keep playing stifling D and keep the ball moving on O. 

Edited by Poundtherock23

5 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

It’s looking like tomorrow night, weather wise, will be a repeat of last week for the Jackets. Soaking rain on Thursday and frigid temperatures on game night. Ball security is going to be if the upmost importance, and I’m hoping the bad center to QB exchanges are behind us. That’s put us in some bad spots in games this year. Definitely don’t need to get behind the chains because of it. Need to grind this one out on the ground. I know SS’s record doesn’t show it, but they are a capable team that’s always physical and fast and well coached. They will come prepared with a good game plan. The Jackets just need to keep playing stifling D and keep the ball moving on O. 

I agree with everything you said

13 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

It’s looking like tomorrow night, weather wise, will be a repeat of last week for the Jackets. Soaking rain on Thursday and frigid temperatures on game night. Ball security is going to be of the upmost importance, and I’m hoping the bad center to QB exchanges are behind us. That’s put us in some bad spots in games this year. Definitely don’t need to get behind the chains because of it. Need to grind this one out on the ground. I know SS’s record doesn’t show it, but they are a capable team that’s always physical and fast and well coached. They will come prepared with a good game plan. The Jackets just need to keep playing stifling D and keep the ball moving on O. 

You nailed.  I am still crushed that BDP fans aren’t pulling for us.  BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Hope that a huge crowd shows up to support the yellow jackets tonight ! If you can’t make it out to the game then tune in social dweebs on you tube and you can pick up the audio broadcast of the game. Because of TSSAA restrictions we will not be allowed to broadcast video of the game but you can follow the action live by tuning in.

• Like 1