South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

CJR man if you aint figured it out yet the orchestraters like to not have any mention especially after that provost herron man wrote a newspaper  article on the amount of transfers they had.  With that Childress man dropping the hammer I garuntee they is a little nervous.  You think im joking but im not. 

SP, yaw need to have a corn hole league until yaw play greenback, it helps pass the time during the first few rounds of game play

10 minutes ago, Geno said:

And you are a Childish Idiot . so there is that

Geno you really hurt my feelings.  You and powerp get on here and talk about a beat down every game and make the opposing team real mad.  You and powerp get to cocky.  If you make this Adkins man mad and we lose our season will be over.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Geno you really hurt my feelings.  You and powerp get on here and talk about a beat down every game and make the opposing team real mad.  You and powerp get to cocky.  If you make this Adkins man mad and we lose our season will be over.  You think im joking but im not. 

And guess what ..

I said Pirates by 42..  And????    Why dont you grow up. Most everyone knows who you are and you're not funny.  South Pittsburg is averaging 52+ Points a game and giving up maybe 7.  You being a Coach surely can do the Math

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Geno said:

And guess what ..

I said Pirates by 42..  And????    Why dont you grow up. Most everyone knows who you are and you're not funny.  South Pittsburg is averaging 52+ Points a game and giving up maybe 7.  You being a Coach surely can do the Math

LRDAO... I garuntee you im just an arm chair coach like you but I no a lot more than you because I read my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

23 minutes ago, Geno said:

And guess what ..

Knew it! How about Old Butt Pirate? I know he is as well.