Monterey vs Whitwell Round 1

TALMAD

Just now, rlh said:

To be honest, that eventually burns a program to the ground.  Ask those Tennessee Temple and Trez fellows.

Lol true. Monterey is young and I believe next year will be better. Just gotta replace Key the QB. He be hard to replace but the rest is youngsters and plenty to build with!

On 11/5/2019 at 10:08 AM, Jobres76 said:

This entire season has been a well thought out tactic by the whitwell coaching staff. play just good enough to make it into the playoffs and then start playing ball. Surprise team of the post season beating every one in their path on their way to a 2nd straight championship! Doesn't matter what was done in the regular season, just make it to the post season and be 5-0. 

Had to make it a little interesting. 

Called it

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 8:50 PM, Booger said:

why is this first round bein played.....this should b a bye week for these young men and staff....or the week before Gold Ball Contest

....any whitwell fans excited and plannin all week for this post season trip to monterey...tickled pink Whitwell got to experience 2018 football

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Exactly why I don't write crap like this before games. Makes you look like you don't know jack about football.

BOoGeR jUs SaYiNg  guys

5 hours ago, rnorris92 said:

That would be hilarious to have a 7-8 state champion. 

When you think about it, not really out of the realm of possibility. A team could "tank" part of the season and keep their main guys healthy for the post season and start winning. I made the original post in pure jest, but it could happen. Now, do I actually think they get past a SP or a GB, no.